Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

muslimtoysanddolls.com focuses on the Muslim child and is a charity site.

Posted by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 4:16 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 379 Total Views

muslimtoysanddolls.com is recommended by sister Ponn of americanmuslimmom.com website an american muslim mom magazine.we a charity site and sell to help other Muslims in need.we focuses on the Muslim child and are a great resource for MUSLIM HOMESCHOOLERS AND SELL TO GROUPS AT A DISCOUNT RATE.KINDLY SHOP HERE AND HELP US TO HELP OTHER MUSLIMS IN NEED.IF YOU KNOW OF ANYONE IN NEED FOR EID TOYS FOR THE UP AND COMING EID LET US KNOW.info@muslimtoysanddolls.com

by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 4:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Anonopotamus
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 10:13 PM
I was very disappointed with the purchase I made there. All of the Arabic cartoons I ordered were poor quality copies dvd some of them copied straight from MBC3, an Arabic satellite channel. I would never order from there again.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
-Cassandra-
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:59 AM

In all fairness that's the way they sell them in the stores in Egypt too.  They are almost all ripped directly from some TV channel.  It;s almost impossible to find a professionally mastered Disney DVD or Arabic cartoon series DVD.  Most of the time there's no menu's and in some cases the audio is extremely poor quality.  I've given up on buying them, both imports and when I'm in Egypt.  Instead I download the dubbed movies as torrents and master a DVD myslef.  I add English subtitles (and Arabic subtitles when available) to the Arabic dubbed movies by downloading pre-existing sub files so sometimes the subs are off a little bit (also due to the NTSC to PAL conversion (framerates and all that junk) but usually they are close enough to the correct timing that it's not a big deal.  I add my own menu's and sub menus and buttons even video scene selections where you actually see a short clip starting from that time code.  I make my own DVD and cover art in photoshop then I print it stick it on and I've got a DVD way better than anything I've ever bought from overseas or any of the imported cartoons.  I have almost every disney movie on file so I can make them into DVDs and quite a few that I've actually made into DVDs already.  It takes a while to get everything done but in the end I'm much happier with the result than the poor quality DVD's I've ended up with in the past.  You know the saying "if you want something done right, do it yourself." 

Did you order any other products from them pesides DVDs?  Ive been thinking about ordering the cookie stencils because currently Eidway only offers one set of their stencils and I really wanted to have the kabba' one and Eid in Arabic that's included in the other set.  I'm not to keen on the price though since they charge almost 3 times as much for them as the pricing from Eidway.  I suppose I could stop being lazy and make my own Kabba' and Eid stencils but it's so tempting with it already done and right there.  I don't suppose anyone knows another place that sells the same stencils?  These ones here.  At least it's good to know that if I do buy them from there it's supposedly going to help with charity.

Quoting Anonopotamus:

I was very disappointed with the purchase I made there. All of the Arabic cartoons I ordered were poor quality copies dvd some of them copied straight from MBC3, an Arabic satellite channel. I would never order from there again.

Anonopotamus
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 4:04 AM
In all fairness they should have been honest about the MBC3 thing. Many Arabs get MBC channels, dishworld offers them. And yes several of the other movies were in Egyptian Arabic.

I did not order anything else as I was unable to get ahold of anyone about the 170 USD that was wasted on what we already have access to.

I guess it is my fault for being excited about finding Arabic childrens shows in America.

Quoting -Cassandra-:

In all fairness that's the way they sell them in the stores in Egypt too.  They are almost all ripped directly from some TV channel.  It;s almost impossible to find a professionally mastered Disney DVD or Arabic cartoon series DVD.  Most of the time there's no menu's and in some cases the audio is extremely poor quality.  I've given up on buying them, both imports and when I'm in Egypt.  Instead I download the dubbed movies as torrents and master a DVD myslef.  I add English subtitles (and Arabic subtitles when available) to the Arabic dubbed movies by downloading pre-existing sub files so sometimes the subs are off a little bit (also due to the NTSC to PAL conversion (framerates and all that junk) but usually they are close enough to the correct timing that it's not a big deal.  I add my own menu's and sub menus and buttons even video scene selections where you actually see a short clip starting from that time code.  I make my own DVD and cover art in photoshop then I print it stick it on and I've got a DVD way better than anything I've ever bought from overseas or any of the imported cartoons.  I have almost every disney movie on file so I can make them into DVDs and quite a few that I've actually made into DVDs already.  It takes a while to get everything done but in the end I'm much happier with the result than the poor quality DVD's I've ended up with in the past.  You know the saying "if you want something done right, do it yourself." 

Did you order any other products from them pesides DVDs?  Ive been thinking about ordering the cookie stencils because currently Eidway only offers one set of their stencils and I really wanted to have the kabba' one and Eid in Arabic that's included in the other set.  I'm not to keen on the price though since they charge almost 3 times as much for them as the pricing from Eidway.  I suppose I could stop being lazy and make my own Kabba' and Eid stencils but it's so tempting with it already done and right there.  I don't suppose anyone knows another place that sells the same stencils?  These ones here.  At least it's good to know that if I do buy them from there it's supposedly going to help with charity.

Quoting Anonopotamus:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
-Cassandra-
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 1:07 PM

It would be nice if they disclosed that information but I've had the same problem with buying those kinds of DVDs from other on-line retailers too.  If it's not one produced in a western country (USA, Canada, Austrailia, UK, etc....) chances are it's ripped and not well mastered.  Like I said that's why I master my own from HD files I downlaod as torrents.  The picture and video quality on the torrents is usually about as good as a DVD apparently there are even some BlueRay quality files but not having a BR player or burner I've never done anything with those.  Unfortunately they generally still have logos from whatever channel the were ripped from but at least I don't feel I wasted money on it.  Occassionally you luck out and find ones where they ripped directly from a DVD and merged it with an Arabic dubbing so the picture is exactly like DVD quality with no logos.  The shoddy customer service about it though is a bit of a red flag for ordering from them though.  Sorry you wasted the money that way, I had to learn it the hard way too but I only lost about $50 on crappy DVDs. :(

MuslimToysAndDo
by on May. 29, 2013 at 12:58 AM

in ALL FAIRNESS THE WOMAN WHO BOUGHT THE cd;;S AND DVD'S DIDN'T FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR HER SPECIFIC COMPUTER.IT SAYS RIGHT IN THE AS WHICH IT IS COMPATABLE FOR.MUSLIMTOYSANDDOLLS.COM HAS A FINE REPUTATION AND OVER 2,700 PRODUCTS AND IF YOUR NOT HAPPY YU GET YOUR MONEY BACK.PLEASE GIVE US TO CHANCE TO PROVE THAT ONE SITUATION i HAD WITH THIS SISTER.WE NEVER HAD ANY OTHER COMPLAINTS AOBUT OUR MEDIA BECAUSE THE OTHERS FOLLOWED THE INSTRUCTIONS IN THE AS.YOU WILL BE HAPPY WITH YOUR ORDER.WE SELL 2,700 OTEMS AND YOU WILL BE PLEASED WITH YOUR ORDER.i PROMISE YOU THAT,FEE AMAN aLLAH,sISTER dEBBIE

Anonopotamus
by on May. 30, 2013 at 2:36 PM
What instructions? There are no instructions to follow when playing a bootlegged DVD.

Quoting MuslimToysAndDo:

in ALL FAIRNESS THE WOMAN WHO BOUGHT THE cd;;S AND DVD'S DIDN'T FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR HER SPECIFIC COMPUTER.IT SAYS RIGHT IN THE AS WHICH IT IS COMPATABLE FOR.MUSLIMTOYSANDDOLLS.COM HAS A FINE REPUTATION AND OVER 2,700 PRODUCTS AND IF YOUR NOT HAPPY YU GET YOUR MONEY BACK.PLEASE GIVE US TO CHANCE TO PROVE THAT ONE SITUATION i HAD WITH THIS SISTER.WE NEVER HAD ANY OTHER COMPLAINTS AOBUT OUR MEDIA BECAUSE THE OTHERS FOLLOWED THE INSTRUCTIONS IN THE AS.YOU WILL BE HAPPY WITH YOUR ORDER.WE SELL 2,700 OTEMS AND YOU WILL BE PLEASED WITH YOUR ORDER.i PROMISE YOU THAT,FEE AMAN aLLAH,sISTER dEBBIE

MuslimToysAndDo
by on Oct. 31, 2013 at 2:22 PM

muslimtoysanddolls.com is an islamic charity site that is for the whole family.it sells    over 2,700 items.it makes a great homeschooling resource for the Muslim child.it is an asset to the new Muslim.please shop   here and help fellow Muslims in need the world over.JAK Sister Debbie Al-Harbi CEO

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)