Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Firdaus Al Dailimi, Mirqaat

Posted by on May. 9, 2013 at 10:07 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 269 Total Views
Assalamualaikum,

Does anyone know what is that ? try to google that but not finding so much info..
by on May. 9, 2013 at 10:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
muhajjirah Group Admin
by on May. 18, 2013 at 3:57 AM

wa'alaikum asalaam warahmat Allah, 

No, I don't know what that is but Firdous is the highest level in Jannah and we are advised by Rasullilah salAllahu alayhee wasallam to ask Allah in bringing us there instead of just asking for Jannah. I wonder if the rest of the words in the title is of another langauge, I dont recognize them as Arabic. Maybe someone else in the group knows.

sisnur
by on May. 18, 2013 at 8:30 PM
Quoting muhajjirah:

wa'alaikum asalaam warahmat Allah, 

No, I don't know what that is but Firdous is the highest level in Jannah and we are advised by Rasullilah salAllahu alayhee wasallam to ask Allah in bringing us there instead of just asking for Jannah. I wonder if the rest of the words in the title is of another langauge, I dont recognize them as Arabic. Maybe someone else in the group knows.

ok jazakallah khairan for the response :-)
Laurin283
by on May. 19, 2013 at 2:03 PM
1 mom liked this

where did you hear/see this term?

sisnur
by on May. 20, 2013 at 5:23 PM
Quoting Laurin283:

where did you hear/see this term?

one of my friend saying like an hadits, we were talking about news in egypt where is there is a reporter argue with a sheik not to wear hijab in front of him at Hanity show..

this is the quote : " The messenger of (sal Allahu Alaihi wasallam) said : "protect yourselves from mischief (fitnah) of women, because iblees is a very wise hunter; he hunts very succesfully through women," (Firdaus Al-Dailmi, Mirqaat)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)