Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Want a way to receive 100 virtues to your credit/and hundred vices blotted out and saeguard from Satan its too easy

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2007 at 4:38 PM
  • 16 Replies
  • 883 Total Views
asalamu alaikum rahmatullah wa barakatuh sisters there is a hadith this is such a blessing from Allah.....i dont know the arabic but its in english here..... doing this will give u all these blessings and who doesnt need them. Truly a major blessing from Allah...........

Sahih Muslim Vol IV Chapter 10

[2691] Abu Huraira reported that Allah's Messenger (SAAWS) had said: He who uttered these words:<< There is no God but Allah, the One, having no partner with him, Sovereignty being to Him and all the praise is due to Him, and He is Potent over everything> one hundred times everyday there is a reward of emancipating ten slaves for him, and there are recorded hundred virtues to his credit, and hundred vices are blotted out from his scroll, and that is a safeguard for him against Satan on that day till evening and no one brings anything more excellent than this, except one who has done more than this (who utters these words more than one hundred times and does more good acts) and he who utters : <<Hallowed be Allah, and all praise is due to him>>, one hundred times a day, his sins are obliterated even if they are equal to the extent of the foam of the ocean.
by on Feb. 25, 2007 at 4:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
akhlass
by on Sep. 25, 2007 at 11:00 PM
What is the arabic for this?

Alicia, Group Owner, ~Children with Special Needs~ http://www.cafemom.com/group/hollywoodspecialneeds

~Muslim Converts Speak~ http://www.cafemom.com/group/muslimconverts

Group Admin ~Salafi Moms~ http://www.cafemom.com/group/as-salafi

practicingislam
by on Sep. 26, 2007 at 5:31 AM
wa'alaykum asalam sister i dont know the arabic translation b/c it was in my Sahih Muslim translated volumes maybe a sister here would be so kind and translate it for us Jazak'Allah khair to the sister(s)........wow this was a old post great digging sister
Jadamay
by on Sep. 27, 2007 at 12:44 AM
Isn't this Surat Al-Ikhlas?  Please let me know if I'm right? 

"Bismillahal rahman al raheem-  kul huwa Allahu Ahad, Allahu Samad, Lam Yalid, wa Lam Yalud, wa lam Yakun Lahu kufwan Ahad"
practicingislam
by on Sep. 27, 2007 at 6:46 PM

Quoting Jadamay:

"Bismillahal rahman al raheem-  kul huwa Allahu Ahad, Allahu Samad, Lam Yalid, wa Lam Yalud, wa lam Yakun Lahu kufwan Ahad"

Salam jadamay mash'Allah thanks for that i believe not , here is the translation of Ikhlas
Bismillahi rahmanir raheem

Say: He is Allah the One

Allah, The Eternal, Absolute

He beggetteth not, nor is He begotten

And there is none like unto him

but there is such a great reward for reciting ikhlas
Aasiyah
by on Sep. 27, 2007 at 9:06 PM

Quoting Jadamay:

Yes Jadamay  You are Correct, that is the transliteration of the Arabic Surat Al-Ikhlas.  A

And Practicing Islam added the english translation of the meaning of the surah Al-ikhlas. 
Jadamay
by on Sep. 28, 2007 at 1:01 AM

Yaaay!!!!!  I'm so proud of myself!!  Lol...  Al hamdu Allah we got it figured out.  And yes it's true Surat Al Ikhlas is very good to say 100 times a day especially on Fridays. 

akhlass
by on Sep. 28, 2007 at 2:32 AM

Quoting practicingislam:

wa'alaykum asalam sister i dont know the arabic translation b/c it was in my Sahih Muslim translated volumes maybe a sister here would be so kind and translate it for us Jazak'Allah khair to the sister(s)........wow this was a old post great digging sister

I know this Surah by heart in Arabic. I didn't recognize it from your post..  Until I read the other responses with the English Transliteration.

Alicia, Group Owner, ~Children with Special Needs~ http://www.cafemom.com/group/hollywoodspecialneeds

~Muslim Converts Speak~ http://www.cafemom.com/group/muslimconverts

Group Admin ~Salafi Moms~ http://www.cafemom.com/group/as-salafi

proud2bmom3 Group Owner
by on Sep. 28, 2007 at 8:01 AM

Thank you all sisters...
bismillah

you are correct, the du'a is close to suraht al-ikhlaas. but in truth it is NOT.... I understand how it can be confusing..

sorry to disapoint LOL> but the Dua' in Arabic for this is:

La ilaaha illa Allahu  wahdahu laa Shareeka lah

Lahul molku . wa lahul Hamdu

wa huwa 'alaa kulli shai'in Qadeer.

Love and salaam (peace)

(proud2bmom3 Muslim Moms-- Owner. 

Aasiyah
by on Sep. 28, 2007 at 9:31 AM

Quoting proud2bmom3:

Thank you all sisters...
bismillah

you are correct, the du'a is close to suraht al-ikhlaas. but in truth it is NOT.... I understand how it can be confusing..

sorry to disapoint LOL> but the Dua' in Arabic for this is:

La ilaaha illa Allahu  wahdahu laa Shareeka lah

Lahul molku . wa lahul Hamdu

wa huwa 'alaa kulli shai'in Qadeer.

Love and salaam (peace)

(proud2bmom3 Muslim Moms-- Owner. 

Now im confused!!!  LOL LOL LOL.. i thought she was talking about the actual wording for surat Al-ikhlas and the translation and not asking about a Dua....
Not the dua that Sister Proud put up.. lol

But if it's the case that we are talking about the Dua.. then i stand corrected. LOL

practicingislam
by on Sep. 28, 2007 at 9:57 AM
asalamu alaikum sisters thanks proud for ur catch may Allah reward you .... i  wasnt agreeing that it was ikhlass i forgot to add that i just posted what ikhlass means i meant to say that its isnt ikhlass but here is the translation of ikhlass............mash'Allah and i wanted to reiterate how much blessings are in reciting ikhlass if im not mistaken there is a haddith that when u recite it its 1/3   or 1/4 i cant remember which one of my sisters please remind me i think 1/3 of the Quran so there is soooooo much blessings when u recite it............thanks sister proud soooooo much............
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)