Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anybody want to help me?

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 6:47 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 330 Total Views
Assalammualaikum sisters,
My husband,he went to Madinah Saudi Arabia for schoolarship alhamdulillah and he went there by him self first because he needs to prepare appartement for us and make everything ready.When my husband went to Madinah,me and my baby went back to my country(indonesia),and now we are in Georgia,USA because my in law invited us.After I came 1 month in America,then my husband came to see us and summer vacation.Inshaallah in August 12th we will be going to madinah.My husband met Saudi's Prince to get visa for me and my baby.And alhamdulillah we got it,and they(the saudi's government )sent it to washington dc.Me and my husband tried to called the Saudi's embassy,and ask if my visa ready to pick it up and how long it takes like that.And they (the embassy ) didn't explained properly to us,we need to know because we living at atlanta,and we want to make sure if it ready or not.They just keep us to holding the line for 5 to 10 minuts.My husband got angry,and he said maybe we need to go there hurry.First,my husband got the number to pick up my visa from Saudi's government. We still had busy till august 6 for my brother in law graduation,and visiting other family.Is anybody know about saudi's embassy or have friend at saudi's embassy in washington?
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 6:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Aasiyah
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 8:23 PM

As Salamu Alaikum,

I would love to be able to help you but I don't know anyone there.  You should go to the Embassy personally. Make sure you take as much ID as possible.  Insha Allah you will be able to pick up your Visa.

Sakataella
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 8:27 PM
Wa`alaikumusalam sister aasiyah,
yeah,i was thinking like that too.Maybe we just need to go to the embassy and make my document ready.Huallah hu`alam,may Allah help me amin.
Aasiyah
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 8:32 PM
Ameen Sister. Ameen. 

May Allah grant you success in obtaining your visa. Ameen.

Make a fresh wudo and offer 2 rakats and make dua about it.  Insha Allah you'll get what you need
bfssmom Group Admin
by on Aug. 1, 2007 at 1:48 AM

Sister ,  the best thing is to go there and tell your husband to ask the prince to send something by email or DHL.   There is a lot of redtape  to get a visa from there.
          I am not trying to discourage you but knowing a prince in Saudi is like finding a Mcdonalds in American (their on every corner)   the King had around 30  sons and I don't know how many daughters so just think how many princes there are.  So the best thing is to ask  the prince to send a copy of the papers to you.so you can go to the embassey with them.
I myself worked in the home of one of the princes about 29th in line for the throne  I saw the picture of the King and all his sons.this prince had three daughters and I met his brother (same mother) who had 10 kids.

Keep working on it everyday .
Inshallah I will pray that is swift for you and that everything will be OK .

Aasiyah
by on Aug. 1, 2007 at 8:20 AM
Sister, Make Duas to Allah as much as you can and offer prayer as much as you are able on the topic.  Get your papers and everything ready Go to the Embassy

But rely on ALLAH.  Remember that all is ordained and what he ordains will come to pass.  So have patience and be diligent about what you need to do. Do things quickly.  But, Put anxiety away it will not help you.  Being scared will not help you. 

Do what you have to do and put your Trust in Allah!
Sakataella
by on Aug. 1, 2007 at 11:36 AM

Quoting bfssmom:

Sister , the best thing is to go there and tell your husband to ask the prince to send something by email or DHL. There is a lot of redtape to get a visa from there.
I am not trying to discourage you but knowing a prince in Saudi is like finding a Mcdonalds in American (their on every corner) the King had around 30 sons and I don't know how many daughters so just think how many princes there are. So the best thing is to ask the prince to send a copy of the papers to you.so you can go to the embassey with them.
I myself worked in the home of one of the princes about 29th in line for the throne I saw the picture of the King and all his sons.this prince had three daughters and I met his brother (same mother) who had 10 kids.

Thank you sister,but they (saudi`s people) only work 4 hours a day,and they don`t work fast.Like when my husband forgot to bring the paper received (about my visa`s refference number),then we called the embassy and ask them maybe they can help us if we give them my identity like name or passport number,but they said no!without the number we can`t give you the visa!So,my husband called his saudi`s friend and told him what happened,and he helped us to find my refference number,he asked at ministry and they gave us the number alhamdulillah. What if we don`t have the paper received we couldn`t get the visa sister?But we know my refference number now,we got it.When we called the last time at saudi`s embassy,i asked "can i speak with visa section please?"and the operator said"what kind of visa do you wanna apply mam?"i said"residence visa(that`s the one prince gave us)"he said"hold on..."and i was waiting more than 5 min,and they never pick up the phone just told us to leave a message,and we tried again and they said "please call again the message is full"So,my husband said"honey,just trust to Allah,inshaallah He will help us".We will be leaving from atlanta to washington on monday inshaallah and go to the embassy,they said visa take 1 or 2 days so we will stay in the hotel inshaallah because august 12th,we have to leaving from US.I wish I could get the visa,because i got the ticket airplane already,hope Allah Ta`alla will help me and make everything smooth for us amin.Anyway thank you sister for your kindnesss information.
bfssmom Group Admin
by on Aug. 1, 2007 at 11:27 PM

Quoting Sakataella:

Quoting bfssmom:

Sister , the best thing is to go there and tell your husband to ask the prince to send something by email or DHL. There is a lot of redtape to get a visa from there.
I am not trying to discourage you but knowing a prince in Saudi is like finding a Mcdonalds in American (their on every corner) the King had around 30 sons and I don't know how many daughters so just think how many princes there are. So the best thing is to ask the prince to send a copy of the papers to you.so you can go to the embassey with them.
I myself worked in the home of one of the princes about 29th in line for the throne I saw the picture of the King and all his sons.this prince had three daughters and I met his brother (same mother) who had 10 kids.

Thank you sister,but they (saudi`s people) only work 4 hours a day,and they don`t work fast.Like when my husband forgot to bring the paper received (about my visa`s refference number),then we called the embassy and ask them maybe they can help us if we give them my identity like name or passport number,but they said no!without the number we can`t give you the visa!So,my husband called his saudi`s friend and told him what happened,and he helped us to find my refference number,he asked at ministry and they gave us the number alhamdulillah. What if we don`t have the paper received we couldn`t get the visa sister?But we know my refference number now,we got it.When we called the last time at saudi`s embassy,i asked "can i speak with visa section please?"and the operator said"what kind of visa do you wanna apply mam?"i said"residence visa(that`s the one prince gave us)"he said"hold on..."and i was waiting more than 5 min,and they never pick up the phone just told us to leave a message,and we tried again and they said "please call again the message is full"So,my husband said"honey,just trust to Allah,inshaallah He will help us".We will be leaving from atlanta to washington on monday inshaallah and go to the embassy,they said visa take 1 or 2 days so we will stay in the hotel inshaallah because august 12th,we have to leaving from US.I wish I could get the visa,because i got the ticket airplane already,hope Allah Ta`alla will help me and make everything smooth for us amin.Anyway thank you sister for your kindnesss information.
Inshallah sister everything will be fine.  be consistant in prayer . If he wishes it to be it will.       May Allah be with you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)