Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

iraqi jouranlist throws a shoe at Bush for all the widows and orphans of Iraq

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 8:57 PM
  • 16 Replies
  • 585 Total Views
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sonorared
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 9:47 PM
I have been told that $1 million has been offered for the shoe. If I had known that I would have thrown my shoes at him a long time ago.
AzIzAzIzA
by on Dec. 16, 2008 at 8:23 AM

clapping

-Salam-

AzIzAzIzA

*If you don't stand for something, then you will fall for anything*

WLNL0507
by on Dec. 16, 2008 at 8:28 AM

I saw that, and thought it was funny. Even Bush was smiling, idiot!

maisah
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 1:50 AM

I was cracking up....!!!!!

ezahnsmama
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 2:07 PM

what a disgrace he (bush)is!!  was so funny (i laughed, very hard!!)but very sad at the same time.  all the pain and suffering that has been done because of him.  he just doesn't get it, does he.  he's lucky it was only a shoe.

yellowbird03
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 7:43 PM

Quoting ezahnsmama:

what a disgrace he (bush)is!!  was so funny (i laughed, very hard!!)but very sad at the same time.  all the pain and suffering that has been done because of him.  he just doesn't get it, does he.  he's lucky it was only a shoe.

Subhan Allah, he doesn't get it nor does Cheney. They should get what all the other criminals of war get...Let's See What Happens!

ezahnsmama
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 11:58 PM

Quoting yellowbird03:

Quoting ezahnsmama:

Subhan Allah, he doesn't get it nor does Cheney. They should get what all the other criminals of war get...Let's See What Happens!

I know, right, Cheney the mastermind behind it all.  I can't believe they are still running free.  insh'Allah, someone will do something and justice of some sort will be done.

ChiTownMoMMi84
by on Dec. 18, 2008 at 1:47 PM

ya too bad he missed lol. the funniest thing to me was that Bush didn't even run, he just dodged those shoes & laughed it off.  as much as i don't like the guy he does have a good sense of humor i'll give him that much ;-)

pregnancy calendar

maisah
by on Dec. 18, 2008 at 7:22 PM

You know, I have noticed some remorse from Bush and he looks drained, sad and just beat down, it is all in his face... I think he knows he messed up and he did say that he feels responsible for what the economy is going through now aday and he feels bad the Obama has to come in on that.... He know he failed, and he also said that if there was one thing that he could take back that would be the death of Saddam H. but he is still adamant about the war and still would have called for it...

He is miserable inside and has a lot on his conscience

maisah
by on Dec. 18, 2008 at 7:25 PM

Quoting yellowbird03:

Quoting ezahnsmama:

You  are so right, and I hope they get just that,

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)