Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Duas needed

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 3:09 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 274 Total Views

ASA

I have only been Muslimah for almost two years now and I have not come across too many obstacles AllhumduAllah. but recently it seems  the more steps I take towards strengthening my relationship with Allah the more I am being tested. Which lets me know that I am doing the right things because Shaitan is trying so very hard to bring me down and stop me on mission of being a good faithful Muslim. If it is possible to please make dua for me and my family.

jazakallah

Z

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 3:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
practicingislam
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:22 AM

wa'alaykum asalam dear you are so in my du'as........you are doing the right thing keep struggling this life for a believer is like prison,  alhamdulillah you are definitely struggling.........we all go through different parts in our struggles sometimes the same .........

The way you are thinking insh'Allah is the right step(s) ...........dont give up and know that Allahs very helpful and merciful and when you least expect it his mercy removes all........

I love you alot for the sake of Allah

way to go

Arabic Letters & Numbers(Owner)           Muslim Converts (Admin)                     

Islamic Book Club (Administrator)                     Treat Him Like the King he Is (Admin)

Arab Cuisine (Admin)                         Servants of Allah (Owner)                     

Muslim Moms (Group Member)                  SADAQA ~Sisters Helping Sisters Boutique(Admin)

maisah
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 6:36 PM

As salaamu 3laykum salaam,

Sis. you are in my duas, you and your family.

Insh'Allah Sis. just seek refuge in Allah for the Shayton, Try to read a passage from the Quran each morning insh'Allah and Thikr more and insh'Allah ask Allah in your salaat and duas to increase your Iman and Ilm....

There is a lil dua book called "Fortress of the Muslim, Invocations from the Quran and Sunnah" It is a very small pocket sized book By DarusSalaam... in there are many duas that one should/can say in time of distress, worry, ward  off the Shayton and much, much, much more...

And know Allah love those whome He tests....  

practicingislam
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 8:47 PM

wa'alaykum asalam yes sister maisah mentioned a awesome du'a book

Quoting maisah:

As salaamu 3laykum salaam,

Sis. you are in my duas, you and your family.

Insh'Allah Sis. just seek refuge in Allah for the Shayton, Try to read a passage from the Quran each morning insh'Allah and Thikr more and insh'Allah ask Allah in your salaat and duas to increase your Iman and Ilm....

There is a lil dua book called "Fortress of the Muslim, Invocations from the Quran and Sunnah" It is a very small pocket sized book By DarusSalaam... in there are many duas that one should/can say in time of distress, worry, ward  off the Shayton and much, much, much more...

And know Allah love those whome He tests....  

Arabic Letters & Numbers(Owner)           Muslim Converts (Admin)                     

Islamic Book Club (Administrator)                     Treat Him Like the King he Is (Admin)

Arab Cuisine (Admin)                         Servants of Allah (Owner)                     

Muslim Moms (Group Member)                  SADAQA ~Sisters Helping Sisters Boutique(Admin)

proud2bmom3 Group Owner
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:19 PM

assalamu alaikum sister,

I am so sorry for your struggles, like my sisters said, insha' Allah all this means that you are heading in the right direction.  prophet Muhammad peace be upon him. " Once Allah loves his slave, He will test  him most. "  insha' Allah those struggles and tests are an expiation of your sins. Ameen.

you are in my dua' and please know sister that we are all here for you, for support, dua', questions, or simply sisterhood.

keep your faith strong . have faith that the almighty Allah that has guided you to His path, will aid you in maintaining it. Ameen.

may Allah forgive us our sins and guide us to what pleases Him. Ameen.

I love you in the love of Allah and leave you in his trusted care.

Love and salaam (peace)

(proud2bmom3 Muslim Moms-- Owner. 

sakeenah35
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 11:35 AM

Assalamu Alaikum:

May Allah make it easy for you sis. Life is full of test and trials, with hardship comes ease dear sister. I will keep you in my duaas inshallah.hugs

zara02
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 2:51 PM

Jazakallah  to all of you.  Just reading these messages has helped my spirits and caused some much needed tears to shed. I have been under the weather for the past two weeks and have lost around 14 lbs in 10 days. I'm trying to get better and deal with the stress and  I don't know if I feel so drained from being sick or stressed and my poor son I don't want to neglect him he is such a blessing.  Thank you all so very much for your support.

WAS

Z

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)