Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just was so happy wanted to share with you all

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 6:10 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 288 Total Views

Guess what my son did today ( he is 15 months)  He did Ruku.  It was so cute he bent forward with his hands on his knees and then when he got up he even crossed his hands at his chest  He did like 4 times  Mashallah it was so cute.  It was when my husband was home to ( which isnt often works alot) so he got to see it .. My husband and I were so happy.  Now he just needs to learn sajood.    MY heart felt so much joy inside  .  I love him so much  and inshalla Allah will make him pious muslim. 

salam sisters  anyone want to share there storys of little one praying ( or pretending too LOL)
I love you all for Allah

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 6:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
1boy1girl4me
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 6:18 PM

asalamalikum sister!  Mashallah this is wonderful news.  I love this as well.  And both  my daughter 3yrs and  son 20months have done this.  I love it i took pictures lol!  and did a video as well. 

I think the picture of my daughter and dh praying is in mypics I will have to find them lol! 

maisah
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 8:12 PM

Alhumdulilah.... this is great to hear. I also love to see this as well, it is just a beautiful site to see there lil innocnent selves.

ummrami
by on Feb. 7, 2009 at 12:32 AM

Oh what wonderful news sister , I'm know just how proud you must be . When my little ones did it for the first time I was in shock , in awe and so proud all at the same time . Even now when I think back about my oldest doing it I catch myself with a big smile on my face . It's just such a moving thing to see . My third and youngest child has taken to the Azan when it comes on the computer . As soon as it starts , he stops what he's doing , looks at me and says " Allah" then he goes to the computer and tries to go along . Of course he can't since he's only 1 and just learning to talk but still it moves my heart each time .

isra1986
by on Feb. 7, 2009 at 8:46 AM

My DD loves to jump on my back when I am praying, lol. I hope, inshAllah, that she will continue to pay attention to me praying and start doing it one day :)

proud2bmom3 Group Owner
by on Feb. 7, 2009 at 9:34 AM

Masha' Allah, that is so cute..

when my oldest son was about the same age.. he had some little teletubbies stuffed toys.  he saw his father praying. so he rushed.. got the toys. and put them all in sujood. and he stood next to his dad, and prayed with him. I came into the room to find my husband, son, and four little colorful dolls , doing sujood.. I almost burst into laughter... LOL

the other funny thing .. you wait and see. when they are a bit older, and know the movements but don't know the words. and so they start hissing  the "s" sounds. and mumbling and pretending to talk while making those movements LOL....

may all our children grow to be pious Mu'mineen. Ameen. may Allah aide us and guide us in raising them. Ameen.

Love and salaam (peace)

(proud2bmom3 Muslim Moms-- Owner. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)