Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is Sad Today

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 1:50 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 274 Total Views

As-Salamu Alaykum sisters,

Its almost 2am, and Im still awake. Something has happened thats never happened before and Its gotten me so sad that Im trying not to over react but its something Im not use to. My Hassan has not called me, or Texted me today at all and that has NEVER Happened. I feel like we are talking less and Less lately.This distance is Killing me. I need My Hassan Back here so that we can get Married. Im so Afraid this distance will make us become more distant. I do know his brother is flying to Morocco today So Im Hoping that is the Reason why He hasnt contacted me. Its just I feel sorta Sad and Worried that Hes forgotten about me..LOL call me alittle spoiled heheeh But I just Love him so much Id hate to lose him because of the distance. This Distance is just Killing me inside. Ive never felt so Alone in my Life. I feel like my other half is missing in my heart. *Sigh Im sorry Sisters but I must vent this out somewhere. I hope you dont mind.

Salaam

Sarai

by on May. 8, 2009 at 1:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
sakeenah35
by on May. 8, 2009 at 11:58 AM

Assalamu Alaikum:

I knowhow you feel sis! My husband is not here either and it does hurt. He is in Connecticut  and he gets here when he gets a chance. He calls and texts me but its not the same as being there. Its hard to have a long distance marriage. I feel for you dear sister. Hang in there and he will contact you before you know it.hugs

IloveMyHassan
by on May. 8, 2009 at 1:54 PM

Thank you sister, He still has not contacted me and I know he would not purposely not call me. He is very sweet and Kind. So Im trying to tell myself its possible that hes spending time with his brother who just flew to Morocco and is staying with him. But it still hurts inside cause I miss him so much and yea Im alittle spoiled with his love so I guess I need to just get use to...and I agree its soo hard I just cant wait till these next 2 months are over with and we will be together Insha'allah

Quoting sakeenah35:

Assalamu Alaikum:

I knowhow you feel sis! My husband is not here either and it does hurt. He is in Connecticut  and he gets here when he gets a chance. He calls and texts me but its not the same as being there. Its hard to have a long distance marriage. I feel for you dear sister. Hang in there and he will contact you before you know it.hugs

Sanela20
by on May. 9, 2009 at 4:38 AM

As-Salamu Alaykum,

I understand how you feel, I don't see my husband for 2 to 3 weeks and it is not easy. I wouldn't worry to much, he is probably spending time with his brother. Like sakeenah35 said, he will contact you before you know it. Insha'allah everything will be good.

CafeMom Tickers
IloveMyHassan
by on May. 9, 2009 at 10:21 AM

Thank You Sisters

in love

, I finally Heard from Him Last night, Which made me feel so much better...but he assured me everything was okay and he had to pick his brother up at the airport that night and he had no minutes left on his cell so he could text me so hehehe Im glad I didnt over react. So He assured me that He was okay and Loved me so Shewww I was happy again. Salaam

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)