Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Unexpected Gifts

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:33 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 258 Total Views

One of Mama Bear's cubs (aka one of my Muslim "kids") recently returned from spending the summer in Saudi Arabia with family, and brought gifts of some wonderful perfume, along with a couple of books.  One about the life of the Prophet, and another on being the Happiest Woman in the World.  So very sweet...and completely unexpected! 

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 2:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
practicingislam
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 12:22 PM

oh thats so great they got back safely, the book is it with a woman (no face ) just a long hijab  cover  and the book is called You can be the happiest woman , if it is I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS BOOK THERE is so much great beneficial information i passed it on along time ago, i hope its the same book if it is its full of great information mash'Allah.......

that is sooooo nice

Heres the book im speaking of

http://www.islamicbookstore.com/b8573.html

sakeenah35
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 4:07 PM

Assalamu alaikum:

This is an amazing book, mashallah! Its a must to keep in your bookshelf! I read it before and lent it to someone and never got it back so I bought another one and its a classic! That was so sweet!

WLNL0507
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 6:04 PM

That was very sweet of them. Shows their gratitude towards you :o)

graceandlilly
by on Aug. 26, 2009 at 2:46 AM

That's the one, alright!  simple smile

Quoting practicingislam:

oh thats so great they got back safely, the book is it with a woman (no face ) just a long hijab  cover  and the book is called You can be the happiest woman , if it is I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS BOOK THERE is so much great beneficial information i passed it on along time ago, i hope its the same book if it is its full of great information mash'Allah.......

that is sooooo nice

Heres the book im speaking of

http://www.islamicbookstore.com/b8573.html

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)