Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am Lisa from Dearborn

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 1:16 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 317 Total Views

Hello, my name is Lisa. I am a Muslim convert married to a wonderful man from Egypt. I have 4 kids and live in Dearborn, MI near Detroit...largest Muslim population in the world outside Muslim countries. More than half the city is Muslim. I have 4 kids and am a housewife who is bored because it keeps raining. I am fasting while breastfeeding my 2 month old and no problems so far. I fasted last year not knowing I was pregnant & breastfeeding a 10 month old and was ok. Just want people to talk to. Bored. The weather is rainy and the kids are taking their nap. And I cleaned the house 4 hours yesterday so its really clean and I made too much Moulikhiya last night so we are having that again. Maybe will go to the library!

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 1:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
proud2bmom3 Group Owner
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 3:03 PM

assalamu alaikum sister Lisa from Dearborn. smileand welcome to our group. insha' Allah you will meet many sisters on here and form blessed sisterhoods. Ameen.

why bored? lol.. sister this is the month of worship. if you  have time on your hands, fill your hands with the blessed Quran and read.. or read something about hadith, or Islam. or just browse our group. we have many topics about Ramadan, Islam, and other topics insha' Allah.

I am a Muslim mom of three.. I live in Louisiana.. it is hot hot hot. and I barely have time to do anything. .. have tons of things waiting for me. just taking a short break to peek in here. and check on my lovely sisters.

hope you like being part of our family on here. good to have you. alhamdulilaah.

I leave you in the trusted care of Allah.

Love and salaam (peace)

(proud2bmom3 Muslim Moms-- Owner. 

sakeenah35
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 7:05 PM

Assalamu alaikum:

Welcome to the group dear sister. I pray that it benefits you inshallah!ramadan mubarak

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)