Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

PLEASE PROMOTE YOUR AT HOME BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY HERE!!

Posted by on Jul. 4, 2007 at 10:55 AM
  • 242 Replies
  • 3806 Total Views

IF YOU HAVE A LEGITIMATE HOME BUSINESS THAT CAN HELP OTHERS EARN A RELIABLE INCOME, PLEASE POST HERE!

CARYN
WWW.AGREATERFUTURE.COM

by on Jul. 4, 2007 at 10:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cah75
by Group Owner on Jul. 7, 2007 at 10:48 AM
Please----no spammers
kristingrayner
by New Member on Jul. 7, 2007 at 11:06 AM
Need additional income?  Become an Independent Shaklee Distributor!

Come join a team of moms who are making a difference for their family and the planet.  Work from home in and around your family with the #1 natural nutrition company in the U.S.  Over 50 years of unprecedented integrity!

Our product lines include non-toxic household cleaners, vitamins/supplements, skin care, mineral make-up, air purification, water purification and sports nutrition.

If you are interested in looking more into this opportunity or would like to view the product lines, please visit my website at www.mynaptimebiz.com.

If you'd like, you can send me a message through Cafe Mom or an e-mail to kristingrayner@shaklee.net for more information!
chasingdreams
by New Member on Jul. 7, 2007 at 6:36 PM
I have been in direct sales for over 12 yrs now - selling everything from candles and home decorating accessories to educational toys - but NOTHING has come close to the success I have experienced these last 2 years !!!

I now sell wonderful food mixes and spices - a way to truly SPICE THINGS UP !!!

I love sharing my opportuity with others because I believe EVERYONE can have a successful business with my company......BECAUSE

When selling FOOD - EVERYONE EATS - so your product can appeal to 100% of the population !

When selling FOOD - REORDERS are an amazing boost to your business ! By selling a consumable product, they keep coming back for more ! 

When selling FOOD - Just let their tastebuds do the selling for you !!!!

You can send me a personal message here on CafeMom or email me at Tastemmm@aol.com  - there will be NO SALES PITCH - I simply provide with the information you need to see if this can WORK FOR YOU and your family !

Hope to chat with all of you !
All the best - Kelly
workathomemama
by Member on Jul. 9, 2007 at 10:19 AM
I am making the same amount of money at home that I was at the office.  Do you want to work at home too?  I would love to help!

I work at home with a company called Ameriplan and have been for about 8 months.  I am a busy mom of 3 little angels - ages 5 years, 20 months and 2 months.   I was a full time corporate office working mommy ever since my oldest was a year old.  I quit my job last August when I found out I was preggers again and decided that I was going to do something to make money at home no matter what!  We need the extra money to pay bill and give the kids the things that we want to give them.   I love this company and would never put my heart and soul into it if I didn't see the rewards and believe in the company. 

I am currently bringing in about the same amount of money each month as I was when I was working outside of the house and paying for childcare.  However, each month my income increases because I have an extra residual check that keeps growing and growing with this business as well! 

Ameriplan is a 15 year old healh discount benefits company.  I work at home while my kids are sleeping/napping or when my hubby is here to watch them.  I put in about 15 - 20 hours a week and make on average $300-$400 a week.  I spend about an hour a day marketing and advertising, about an hour a day responding to emails and about an hour a day retuning calls.  I work with people who are uninsured or underinsured - we have 4 packages that help them save money at their physican's office, dentist office, chiropractor's office or pharmacy.

When you are a broker with Ameriplan you get the following benefits:

* Free Dental, Vision, Prescription and Chiropractic Benefits for you and your entire household 
* 401k benefits available once you are promoted with Ameriplan
* Flexible hours - you set your schedule
* FREE Personal and internet training provided
* FREE $2500.00 accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance Program
* Five FREE professional e-commerce and movie web sites from our company. We can enroll members/brokers online. No faxing, no mailing.
* Willable/sellable business: You actually own the business. You can will it to your spouse or your children.
* In addition to the income, we receive discounts on local and long distance services, discounts from companies like Dell Computers, Office Depot, 1-800-flowers.
* And best of all DAILY PAY!!

If you are interested in brining in an extra income please feel free to PM me, email me:
wiler@ameriplan.net or call me direct at: 260-444-3367. You can also visit my site: www.freedomathometeam.com/wiler. 

~~~~Christina~~~~

Ask me about affordable medical or dental coverage!

Stay home with your kids and make money! 
I do, ask me how!

!
TannersMomma
by on Jul. 23, 2007 at 6:52 AM

As a mom with a young son, I wanted to help provide for my family.  I have always wanted to be a Career-Mom and a Stay-At-Home-Mom.  Now, I’m fulfilling that dream!    

We work from home with our computers and telephones. What can Our Team offer you??  We give you a FREE website! We also offer FREE training!  NO inventory, collections, parties or assembly!  ABSOLUTELY NO RISK!! 
Go to http://www.workathomeunited.com/jtrahern  for more information!

PromisedKept
by New Member on Jul. 23, 2007 at 7:35 PM

I was so tired of living paycheck to paycheck and did not want to put my daughter in daycare but I didn't know what to do. Then we found out we were pregnant again. I had to find something that I could do from home.....something that would bring money in and allow me to stay home with the kids. I have searched a lot and looked into so many things and wasted so much time and energy and even money I don't have until came across this great team and company. I wish I had known about them so much sooner. But I am so thankful I know about them now. It can be frustrating in the beginning when you are looking for something legite to do from home especially with the vague details and you are wondering what the heck it is they do. well....if you allow me to I will explain everything to you. I cannot tell you what a blessing this company is to me and my family and all that it is doing for us more then just financially. And maybe this could be the thing that will change your life and make a difference for you like it has for me.

If You Must Work, Why Not From Home?

You can have a SUCCESSFUL future WORKING AT HOME that can start today!

Would you like to make your desire to work from home a reality? I did it and you can too. If you are serious about having a career that allows you to spend more time at home and get ahead financially....you can have it. I am home earning a living while raising my family. You will love the support and training you receive and enjoy sharing this success and helping others.

We work from home with our computers and telephones. What can Our Team offer you?…

~We give you your own FREE website

~NO Inventory, Collections, Parties or Assembly

~Absolutely NO~RISK—90 Day Money Back Guarantee

~A great opportunity to succeed financially

~Time, time and more time to be home with you family

"As a mom with a 19 month old daughter and another baby on the way, I wanted to help provide for my family without sending them to daycare. Now I get to be a Career-Mom, and a Stay-At-Home Mom! And I love it!!!!"

WORK AT HOME UNITED can help you succeed too!

www.workathomeunited.com/happymommy

wahmomof3
by on Jul. 24, 2007 at 11:10 PM
I have finally found the opportunity that is giving my children their mom 24/7 and my phone a break from the bill collectors! LOL  Seriously, though. Ameriplan is the industry leader in consumer driven health care and it is just an awesome company to be in business with!  I have a great time talking to people about saving money on their healthcare costs with one of our four discount plans and I also love talking to other people about working at home.  I get a 30% commission on all of my business and Ameriplan also advances me 6 months worth of commission right up front!!!!  Then in month 7, I start earning residual income month after month, forever, on that business!!!! 

Our part time home workers average $200 - $300 a week in income. We pay 30% commission (advanced 6 months to you) on all the business that you write.  These checks range from $36 - $108 depending on what type of plan you sell.  Checks for your daily business are mailed the very next day and residual checks are mailed out once a month.  

I know the famous question is "what do you really do"?!  It is really quite simple.  No, I don't stare at my computer or leave it on while I am sleeping and just make money with no effort!  I personally don't believe in "getting rich quick" and don't believe you can make money with NO EFFORT like so many wah opportunities advertise.  I really work and I really make money. I am making on average $300 a week.  Some weeks I will bring in $600-$800, it just depends on how much time I put into it.  I market/advertise Ameriplan's benefits packages and I also market/advertise Ameriplan's work at home opportunity.  People respond to me and my marketing campaign via phone or email and I help them get their questions answered.  It really is very simple.  My company trained me to run my business, gave me all of my tools (websites, materials etc.), continues to give me ongoing support and best of all pays me daily whenever I enroll a new member with Ameirplan!

There are a few requirements to do this business.  You need to be self motivated, coachable, willing to learn and work for yourself.  You will be your own boss and you need to treat this as a business and not a hobby if you want to make real money from it.  You will need a phone and a computer with internet access.  You don't need a seperate phone line but a professional message on your voice mail/answering machine helps.

Ameriplan does provide you with benefits for your household when you work at home with us along with many other corporate discounts.  (Dell, Glamour Shots, 1-800 FLOWERS, Office Depot and more)  They give you the websites to run your business and a corporate office that takes care of all of your accounting and paperwork for you as well.

Many of you have been looking at this business and still have questions.  Please let me answer them for you.  I am upfront and honest with everyone!  I want to make sure that this is the right business for you and if I feel that it is not, I will tell you! 

If you are sincerely interested in brining in an extra income at home please feel free to PM me, email me: wiler@ameriplan.net or call me direct at: 260-444-3367.  Feel free to visit my websites as well: http://www.freedomathometeam.com/wiler and http://www.everyonebenefits.com/wiler

~~Christina~~
Save money on your healthcare!
Want to learn more about working at home?

sugarfox72
by on Aug. 2, 2007 at 2:15 PM
Do you wish you could earn extra money at home? I always thought that it would never be possible, but then after hundreds of lost dollars and lost time.....

I found a way to work from home without having to sell, stock or deliver products!
FREE TRAINING
FREE WEBSITE
100% RISK FREE!

My name is Adrian and I am a mother of 3 wonderful children. I have been staying at home with them for almost a year now but then we started getting behind in out bills. We decided that I needed to find a legit work from home opportunity. I looked and looked and nothing. Until one day I finally found this wonderful team and company!

I would love to tell you about this opportunity. It is with a team of motivated partners who work together to run our own home based business. Our team partners with a 22 year old wellness company which allows us to work at home with our computers and telephones. Visit our website ASAP for more info that can make a difference in your household for a LIFETIME!!! I love what I do each and every day with my home business.... Can you say that about any job you have had?

If you are interested or have any questions, please visit my website: ValueFamilyTime.com

Adrian
If you have to work, why not do it from home???
ValueFamilyTime.com

Check out my groups!!!
http://www.cafemom.com/group/15235
http://groups.myspace.com/valuefamilytime

sugarfox72
by on Aug. 3, 2007 at 12:49 PM
If you're tired of your dead end job, and wanting to make your own hours, its time that you look into a non complicated, no pressure, 100% RISK FREE way of doing it. If you're ready to work at home and have the quality of life you deserve, this is the opportunity for you. If you need to supplement or replace your income like we did, why wait. We are partnered with a wellness company who has the same morals and values that we do. You will get a FREE website and FREE training! Do it for your family and do it for yourself!!!! For more information please visit our site. ValueFamilyTime.com

Adrian
If you have to work, why not do it from home???
ValueFamilyTime.com

Check out my groups!!!
http://www.cafemom.com/group/15235
http://groups.myspace.com/valuefamilytime

jerichosmom
by on Aug. 10, 2007 at 6:34 PM
Are you a mom and wish you could earn extra money AT~HOME? We work from home without having to sell any products, go door-to-door, purchase inventory or host parties. FREE TRAINING, FREE WEBSITE and 100% RISK~FREE! This opportunity is with a team of motivated partners who work together to run our own home~based business. Our Team partners with a 21yr old PROSPEROUS company which allows us to work at~home with our computers and telephones. Visit our website ASAP for more info that can make a difference in your household for a LIFETIME!!! http://www.workathomeunited.com/jerichosmom 
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)