Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

100% FREE COMPLETELY LEGITIMATE WORK AT HOME BUSINESS - REGISTERED WITH THE BBB!

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 2:17 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 93 Total Views
HELLO! I HAVE FINALLY FOUND A COMPLETELY FREE AND COMPLETELY LEGITIMATE BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY. THIS COMPANY IS EVEN REGISTERED WITH THE BBB.

IT IS CALLED MY POWERMALL AND IT HAS OVER 1000 STORES PARTICIPATING. HERE'S A FEW (MACY'S, KOHL'S, TARGET, SEARS, TARGET, CIRCUIT CITY, LINENS-N-THINGS.) MORE STORES ARE ADDED EACH WEEK. MPM'S PROFITS GO TO ITS PARENT COMPANY, TOGETHER WE CAN CHANGE THE WORLD FOUNDATION, WHICH IS A FUNDRAISING ORGANIZATION. MPM ALSO DONATES PROFITS TO THEIR OWN "ONE CHILD AT A TIME" PROGRAM. FOR ME, THIS IS A WIN/WIN SITUATION.

WITH MY POWERMALL:

- THERE ARE NO MEMBERSHIP FEES EVER!
- ALL YOUR BUSINESS TOOLS ARE AVAILABLE AT NO
CHARGE
- THERE IS NO SELLING OF PRODUCTS
- YOUR OWN MALL WEBSITE & BUISINESS SITE ARE
BOTH FREE TO YOU
- IT'S VERY SIMPLE & EASY TO UNDERSTAND
- NO QUALIFYING FOR INCOME
-IT IS NOT MLM OR AN AFFILIATE PROGRAM

EVERYONE WINS WITH MY POWERMALL!

FOR ME, KNOWING THAT MPM IS REGISTERED WITH THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE IN THE WORLD. BELIEVE ME, I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOREVER TO TRY AND FIND A BUSINESS THAT IS LEGITIMATE. SO, I WOULD LOVE TO SHARE THIS INFORMATION WITH YOU. IF YOU WOULD TAKE A MINUTE AND CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE, WATCH THE SHORT VIDEO, I THINK YOU WILL BE VERY AMAZED.  www.mypowermall.com/Biz/Home/3608

FEEL FREE TO E-MAIL ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS! IF IT'S THE RIGHT FIT, PLEASE KNOW THAT I WILL BE THERE FOR YOU EVERY STEP OF THE WAY!!!

HEIDI G
roheidi@aol.com
www.mypowermall.com/Biz/Home/3608
My PowerMall
Changing Lives - Making a Difference

by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 2:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)