Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Economy Crisis

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 4:49 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 100 Total Views

How many of your are worried about the economy? I can help you get secure if you give me a chance. Livinity is a homebased business that has a proven plan to help anyone earn a residual income. The amount is up to you but it does work. I have been in a few others myself and went no where. I really was skeptical about this one but after looking at the plan of the company there was no way I could turn this down. Livinity is about 3 yrs old and debt free. The home office is based out of Russell, Kansas. Dave and Barb Pitcock started this business so they can help people acheive their goals and improve the quality of life. Livinity is going to be the next big thing. Since it is only 3 yrs old now is the time to jump in and get your spot in the 4x7. I can't stress enough being in the top part of this business is where you want to be. Livinity is growing fast so don't wait get your spot and watch your income grow. 

You get paid on 13+ levels and get awesome bonuses. How does a new car sound or should I put it a free new car. I am here to tell you it is possible with just a little work. That is one of the great bonuses we have plus many more.  We also have what is called spill over. This is awesome so if you have someone in your group that just isn't getting to involved and startes to get frustrated to where they want to quit spill over can change their mind. Say I bring in my top 4 people and go out to get 6 more, well those six will spill over. The first 4 will go under my #1 person and the other 2 will go under my #2 person. Now my first 2 people are earning money and didn't have to do a thing. How great is that! Our training system is one of the best out there and there is no inventory to buy. You order what you want when you need it and your downline or customers will order their own.  I will promise you if you decide this is for you and sign up for your own business it will be you running your business however you fell but you won't be alone. We have people all over the US will to help out at anytime. If you have leads and can't get to them we will do it for you and give you the credit garanteed. Livinity is not only a business but a family who is there to help with whatever you need. We are all a phone call away.

Our products are top of the line. We have all natural products for just about all the top problems in our society today. For example stress, energy, depression, pain relief, sleeping problems, any respritory problems, allergies, diabetes, nerve damage, migraines, people who snore, intamacy problems, weight loss and so many more. These are things that you can use everyday and they will transfer. What I mean is instead of going to another store to buy this stuff you can buy it from Livinity and know you are getting exactly what you pay for. I will tell you that I have used most everything we have and have been amazed on how well it works.

We have a Dr. on staff at all time to help you with your needs. You can email him anytime and he usually gets back with you in about a day or two. Even if you are not in Livinity you can still email him and he will help you out. Dr. Harris has been in practice for about 30 yrs. and he is just a great guy all the way around.

If this might interest you check out my website at www.livinity.com/rdonovan and my number is #13503 if you might want to just buy something to try. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me anytime. I am here to help. I don't think you will be disappointed if you take a look and read some of the testimonials.

Deputy Dgiving mom gift Liv Long Liv Free

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 4:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)