Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This is what has paid our bills since 2007! Team up with a Successful group of Moms!

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 8:54 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 135 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Hi!

I'm a SAHM to 4 kiddos ages 8, 6, 4 and 1. Seven years ago I needed a way to help contribute to our growing families finances. I did a lot of searching and found only one company that has helped us pay off debt, earn a pay-check every month and I'm able to be home with our kids while doing so.

If your looking for a way to supplement your families income why not work with a company that has an A+ rating with BBB and an incredible compensation plan.

Visit my webpage to get more info, http://www.4mykiddos.com/

Helping Moms work from Home!
Website ~ Blog ~ Facebook ~ Twitter

by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 8:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
csmsand
by Member on Mar. 17, 2014 at 10:33 PM

BUMP!

csmsand
by Member on Mar. 27, 2014 at 9:15 AM

Get to know me on Facebook: http://www.Facebook.com/4MyKiddos

chasinrainbows
by New Member on Apr. 25, 2014 at 4:24 PM
Can you tell us about the business? I don't want to talk to anyone on the phone until I know something about the business.
csmsand
by Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 8:42 AM

I totaly understand where your coming from - I felt the same hesitation as well. We work in consumer direct marketing and account set up. We work very closely as a team with all of our new business partners and the phone is a great tool to do so, as well as I'm sure you have tons of questions and looking to become as educated as you can before making a good decision for your family. Blessings!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
csmsand
Work Where Your Heart Is..FROM HOME Attentioin Moms, Do Your RESEARCH HERE, Post your Job Here, or get advice from other WAH Moms!!
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)