Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Beautycounter: work from home and work for a good cause.

Posted by on Oct. 2, 2016 at 6:45 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 73 Total Views

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Did you know the United has not passed a law regulating the personal care industry since 1938!?! Keep this in mind, because the average women puts on twelve different products a day, this adds up to over 360 different toxic ingredients and potentially harmful chemicals you are putting on your skin each and every day.
Your skin is your largest organ, don't you want to know what you are putting on it?

Beautycounter is a safe and toxic free skin care and cosmetic line breaking the trend of using harmful ingredients in their products. Beautycounter is built on the belief that products can beautiful, effective and safer, because we all deserve better. Our ingredient selection process helps us formulate products that work beautifully without compromising safety. When creating our products, we never choose and never use parabens, phthalates or over 1500 other ingredients.

We work everyday day to educate consumers about the lack of safety standards across the beauty industry. It is our goal to improve people's lives, whether by providing safer products or by helping our growing team of Consultants build thriving businesses. We continue to empower thousands to lead this important change. As a multichannel, direct retail brand, we distribute products through consultants, retail partnerships, and e-commerce.

I have been a consultant now for 6 months, working from home on my own time, not giving up time away from my two boys or husband! I can honestly say, working for Beautycounter is not only amazing extra money but it is also empowering sharing the mission to get safer products into the hands of everyone.

I am a firm believer in regulating the personal care industry, and getting laws passed for more transparency and stricter ingredient laws. If this is something you are also passionate about or are interested in, working for Beautycounter is right for you!

You set your own hours, work for an amazing cause, get paid generously and get to use and share amazing skin care products.

If you want to know more please PM me or feel free to email me at Allyson.Sullivan30@gmail.com

You can also check out my website to see what we offer, and why working for Beautycounter is right for you!

Www.beautycounter.com/allysonsullivan
by on Oct. 2, 2016 at 6:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Work Where Your Heart Is..FROM HOME Attentioin Moms, Do Your RESEARCH HERE, Post your Job Here, or get advice from other WAH Moms!!
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)