Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you want to spend more time with YOUR family?

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 6:22 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 92 Total Views
I have always wanted to stay home with my kids but didn't think it would ever be possible. I found a home business opportunity that has made that dream come true. I will be home with my kids full time in a few weeks. 

I am working with other moms that have the same goals that I have. They have provided me with two free websites, free training, and lots of motivation and encouragement. I have never felt like I was alone or that I had to figure this business out on my own.

I work when I want to work because it is MY business. I get out what I put into it. It is not a get rich quick business, you have to work hard. There are monthly promotions and every month is better than the last. I am truely thankful for finding this opportunity.

If you would like to spend more time with YOUR family and get more information about this great opportunity, go to www.workathomeunited.com/SoCanYou.
Leave me some information and I will get you all the details.

If you have been looking for a way to work from home, look no further. It doesn't get better than this!
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 6:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Work Where Your Heart Is..FROM HOME Attentioin Moms, Do Your RESEARCH HERE, Post your Job Here, or get advice from other WAH Moms!!
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)