Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please tell us a little bit about yourself.

welcome

by on Jan. 11, 2009 at 8:25 PM
Replies (11-15):
happymomy
by on Jun. 1, 2009 at 11:49 AM

Hi! My name is Darcy, 28 and I am a stay at home mom to 3 kiddos. Ethan 3 1/2, Kierra 2, and Keelin 2 months.  We live in Texas and I am looking forward to getting to know everyone!  I hope everyone has a great week.

Darcy

bouncing mombaby girl

mommyof20708
by New Member on Jun. 15, 2009 at 12:50 AM

my name is Candice im 18 i have 4 kids Angelica is 3 Ryan will be 2 on 4/24/10 an Kaleb will be 1on 4/18/10 and im due with a little girl in march 

its a girlAmanda  toddler girlAngelica  toddler boyRyan  baby boyKaleb

mirandahobbs
by on Jun. 16, 2009 at 11:23 AM

My name is Jill, 30 years 3 boys 9,7,2 years.......I'd have one more if we could afford it....big families are so cool to me!

I love my kids and I'm proud of them but I do get stressed by them.

I blog the funny stuff see my homepage.

azn_ladie82
by New Member on Jun. 20, 2009 at 2:52 PM

Hello ladies! Im a 27 year old SAHM of 3 boys. JJ is 4 1/2 years old, Jayden is 23 months old and Justin is 13 months old. I was pregnant with my 4th baby but lost the little one this past New Years Day and I was 12 weeks along.

If anyone would love to chat, please email me if you have yahoo.

Are you a proud preemie mom of a NICUGRADUATE? Click on my NICU blinkie to meet other moms of preemies just like you.

rebelsgirl
by on Jun. 30, 2009 at 2:14 PM

My name is Angie. I have been with my husband for 9 years now. We 4 wonderful kids Their names and ages are kenneth Jr age 8, Dakota age 6, John age 4 he will be 5 in august, and maranda age 3. Let's see i love to read, text chat online with my friends and get on cafemoms.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)