Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any Lori Wilde Fans?

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2008 at 9:31 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 242 Total Views

Any Lori Wilde fans? I just got an ARC of Addicted Love the third book in the wedding Veil wishes series. After I read it I promosed her that I would write a review on any clubs or blogs so watch for my review

by on Aug. 12, 2008 at 9:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
ambenard
by Member on Aug. 25, 2008 at 8:45 PM

Ok so I will admit I have never read Lori Wilde until was asked to read her new book that will be released in October Addicted to Love is partof a series so Ihad hopedit was a book I could jump into and be ok with it. I have a few ofher books I had ordered last time I ordered books on line but haven't got around to reading them. So not knowing I started reading the book it is good I didn't feel that I had toread the other two books to know what was going onthough I just ordered them so I could read them. I hate to compare others beacsue writing isn't a right way to do things there is so many ways to write but I would compare the series to Rachel Gibson's series of 4 friend Trouble with Valentine's Day, Tangled up in You,Sex Lies and online dating, andI'm in no mood for love.

GoldenDawne
by on Feb. 22, 2009 at 6:48 AM

I just recently discovered Lori- and I love her books. I'm also a big fan of Rachel Gibson

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN