Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

LPN wants desperately to work from home!

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 7:12 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 396 Total Views
Hello all, I'm an LPN and when I had my little boy it was so hard to leave him and go back to work. Luckily, I was able to quit working and stay home with him but now my husband has left and I'm stuck with all the bills! I am so desperate to work from home I can't bear the thought of having to leave my little guy again. I was thinking since I know all the medical terminology and such maybe I could do medical transcription or something but I don't know how to get started. Any Ideas? Please help!!! I will try most anything as long as I don't have to pay up front, I have NO money :(
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 7:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
NicoleM12
by New Member on Jun. 10, 2009 at 10:29 AM

Hi! I understand how you feel because I would hate to have to leave my little one each day also. Sorry that you are now left to do it all on your own. I know that you had said that you couldn't put any money down but if that changes at all you might be interested in the business that I am doing. It is with a wellness company that offers safer products for your home. It has helped me to get rid of all the toxic cleaners and other household products that I had in my home and I have now changed them to ones that are much safer for my daughter. Right now to get started the cost is $14.50. If you are worried that this company may not be legit know that it has been recognized by the Better Business Bureau for its ethical practices. If you find that this does interest you check out my site at www.athomepeaceofmind.com to request more information. All the best to you and your family. I hope that you find something that works for you and that allows you to stay home with your son!

Take care!

Nicole

freeathome
by New Member on Jun. 10, 2009 at 10:56 AM

Hey girl I am also a LPN but I live in Texas so we call it LVN.. I have been working at home for 12 months now with Ameriplan and love it! I get to be home with my two little girls all day and still make a great income.

And the best part is that I don't have to work 12 hour shifts anymore or be on my feet that long!! I have sent you some info!

Let me know if you have any questions!

TTYS

Jill

kimfin01
by New Member on Jul. 13, 2009 at 12:57 AM

Candle Lover's Dream business
Love Scented Candles?
You Can Make Excellent $$$
Marketing One Simple Product
From the Comfort of Your Home!
View Presentation NOW!
http://linktrack.info/0e39c05

Weekly Drawing - Win a FREE Gourmet Scented Candle
16 oz and yummy to the bottom of the jar!
Enter up to once a day at -
http://linktrack.info/fccde3c

OpalMa
by Group Owner on Jul. 17, 2009 at 11:39 AM

Hey Girl ~

I am so sorry to hear you might have to leave your little guy and go back to work.  I totally feel for you!  I tried to take my son to daycare ONE DAY and pulled him out the same day!  I called my husband in tears and asked him to go pick him up. 

I had to quit my job and we knew we would stuggle financially.  But, around that same time, an angel was looking out for me and one of my friends who worked from home told me what she did.  Long story short... She introduced me to an amazing company that provides benefits and is constantly looking for ways to help us make more money.  Thank goodness she introduced me to them because I am now able to work from home and not worry about the dreaded daycare.

So, who do I work with?... Ameriplan, a national health and dental benefits company that helps people who are under or un-insured get coverage so they can afford their health and dental care and so they don't have to worry about medical bills if they end up in the hospital.  I have helped and continue to help so many people save tons of money on their medical costs.  Plus, I am a trainer and so I actively participate in training and supporting new team members so they are successful working from home.  I LOVE what I do! 

If you want to take a closer look and/or request an interview, just go to www.AmeriplanCareerFromHome.com and follow the steps listed.

Best wishes in your search!  There are so many opportunites out there for working at home.  The best opportunites are at home businesses.  I am SURE you will find your PERFECT FIT!  Let me know if I can help in any way.

~Megan

typing

Ever thought about working at home? 
www.AmeriplanCareerFromHome.com

Earn a FREE 3 DAY 2 NIGHT VACATION for referrals that enroll in one of our
health or dental benefit programs.  Do you or anyone you know need health or dental benefits?  If you or someone you referred enrolls in one of our health or dental benefit programs, I
will hook you up with a free vacation!!!  Benefit programs range from $14.95-$39.95/month.  Call me at 1-903-363-9257 for more info!

childsplayDT
by New Member on Jul. 28, 2009 at 8:33 PM

Hey Jenn!!

I would love to share with you what I do! Its great! I work for Discovery Toys! Discovery Toys is a company that has been around for 31 yrs now that was founded to give children amazing toys with tons of educational value!! It is very lost cost to start and you can even get a kit rebate!! I get to do playdate parties as well as ladies nights out parties. I also do alot of nurseries and daycares. I love the chance to stay at home with my son and be able to help provide an income!

Check out my website: http://www.discoverytoyslink.com/childsplay

Feel free to contact me at inspirechildsplay@yahoo.com

Gia Mertzlufft

frenchgal
by New Member on Jul. 29, 2009 at 10:23 AM

Hi Jenn -

I saw your post and I know I can help you. Go to www.votrevu.com/successteam and watch the videos and check out the products, history of the company and the corporate team. I am a top leader in the company and would love to bring you on board our Success Team. I started during our soft launch in September 2008 and received top in sales, top in recruiting, and the very 1st Outlook Award voted by my peers at Votre Vu. Why am I telling you this? Because it's important to join a company under a sponsor who takes their business serious and treats it as such. You definately don't want to join under a dabbler because you will not get the training and coaching you need nor the support that is crucial. That is a very important part of the success.

During the month of July and August - I am offering free registration (99.00) and your initial activation order (68.00). Your responsibility is to be on weekly training calls with me  and to follow everything I train you on plus make sure you are active every 4 weeks by either placing a personal order of 50BV (68.00) or placing client orders under your personal purchase account so there is no out of pocket expense (I will show you how). You must be able to commit to staying active for atleast the next 6 months and really giving VOTRE VU an honest chance. I am looking for leaders and those who don't want to settle for living pay check to paycheck.

If you or any of your friends are interested - call me at 617-359-7788 or email me at teeter.lisa@gmail.com. Be sure to watch the videos and read through the compensation plan which is a hybrid binary payout plan and the top pay structure in the industry.

Watch Votre Vu featured on LXTV's First Look Chicago in June at http://lxtv.com/1stlookchicago/video/9964 with Connie de Bie. We have tons of reviews by independent experts and they are all great! Our business is recession proof - in fact we are growing in sales and new consultants every week.

You can start earning today! Literally. We show you how easy and enjoyable working for yourself can be.

Warmly,

Lisa Keone-Teeter, Director
Team Launch Leader
Votre Vu Paris.France
www.votrevu.com/successteam

CHANGE YOUR OUTLOOK!
Try it. Love it. Spread the buzz. Get paid.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)