Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's Your Reason?

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:48 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 110 Total Views

My story is I was working 45 minutes to an hour away from home depending on traffic and the day at a Bank answering the phone all day from 8-5 when we found out we were pregnant so I immediately started to think about how I could start working from home or closer to home. After my daughter was born I continued to look but hadn't found anything yet. I finally found one home based job and jumped in I didn't have to pay and I quit my job since I told my job and they said I couldn't have another one!! So a couple weeks later I was supposed to get my check and check for equipment I needed well Fedex intercepted my package so the second time it happened they finally told me that it was with international security and that it was fraud check and so needless to say I got rid of everything there and had to start looking again. I finally found Work At Home United and was very skeptical since my previous experience I did all my research and talked to MANY people I then decided that it was legit and jumped in. I haven't had ANY problems and LOVE this company!! I am very excited about it and want to help other mom's work at home since I know that it is hard leaving your little one all day just to come home eat shower and sleep then get up to do it all over again. Also we are making our lives healthier..... so when I was discussing this with my husband he said we wouldn't be losing anything because we would be using safer products also along with making MONEY!! We are 100% RISK free and there is NO selling involved! ALSO they have been in business for OVER 20 years and have won awards with BBB along with other companies! If you would like more information visit my site www.workathomeunited.com/balk 

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 12:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)