Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

"Aftermath" Episode 102

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 5:00 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 355 Total Views

Aftermath

Once "T" and "Buck" have been in the house, the subsequent cleanup is never easy. Kate gets frustrated when Tara tries to sit her down for "the talk" and Marshall is too embarrassed to have Tara help when he has problems at school. Feeling like she's failed as a mother, Tara turns into her third alternate personality, "Alice," the ultimate 1950s housewife who has a knack for using her Betty Crocker-like demeanor to solve any issue.

Wha'd Ya Think?

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 5:00 PM
    Add your quick reply below:
    You must be a member to reply to this post.
    Replies (1-4):
    caitmlo
    by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:45 AM

I just got caught up with this episode and the third one. I LOVE this show and my husband does now too!

Caitlyn-1-1.gif picture by caitmlodesigns

babbleboxvday.gif picture by caitmlodesigns

babbleboxvdaybanner.png picture by caitmlodesigns

Causality
    by New Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:37 AM

I liked this episode. The fact that Tara aka Alice was able to get her point accross to her sons teacher before her husband took it to far was great. I loved the way she made him feel horrible about they way he was treating him. On the other hand she took it oo far with putting soap in her daughters mouth. So not the way to get a message accross to a teenager LOL!

butterflzz
    by Group Owner on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:17 PM

I love Alice she is so funny and I loved how she handled things 

but....

the soap thing is so "old school" My grandma did it once in a blue moon when we where kids. Yuck! My Pa would use Hot Sauce!

I can't wait till Sunday!

Plus I love the Eye candy (Max) I've liked him since way back on northern exposure

OMG! I was 10 the year that show started (1990)!

kellymsons
    by on Feb. 4, 2009 at 1:51 PM

I loved it when Max went to talk to Tara and told her that one day their daughter would turn into a real person and not the flaming bitch she is now! If you have teens you know how important that is!

Read about my life with the women on death row ~ Woman Condemned

Want to work from home? Find out all the Telecommuting Truths!

Add your quick reply below:
    You must be a member to reply to this post.
    Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
    Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)