Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Every want to say, "Ahhhh!!"

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:47 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 354 Total Views

I do.

This weekend has been...crazy.

We weren't sure what was going on with my husband's job, as far as if they were doing layoffs (we found out thankfully that they can't...at least not this year). We have been trying to get out of our lease because it's just been really difficult lately as far as money is concerned (no surprise there)....and we just found out yesterday we are let out early. Soooo...we are moving in with my inlaws at the end of Feb...that means: cleaning; organizing and packing. The going over to his parents house...and cleaning organizing and moving things and unpacking...We are actually excited about it. It means that we will be able to save money, and I can go back to school!!!

Friday we went to our local Sam's club and did the bulk shopping...Yesterday we went to the laundra mat...and ended up spending 3 hours there...oh joy!! Came home and went to the grocery store. Came home and practically passed out. This morning we woke up early (5-5:30) to cook (for church) and then left early for church because we volunteered to be greeters....Came home....passed out (all 4 of us) and then woke up and started cleaning.

A young couple from church (our kids get along really well)...her mother (mid 40s) passed suddenly last night. One of my co-workers mother was only given a week to live. It's crazy with everything going on around us.

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
patty700
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 8:40 AM

I am sorry to hear that.We had what seemed like a year like that when my neice lived with me.It got to the point when my sisters x father died she asked me to go with her for suport and i could not believe I said no.I am not that kind of person but i was shutting down.

missourigirl31
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 10:50 AM

When it rains, it pours. I'm trying to find a full time job because my marriage is falling apart and I want to have something to fall back on and I start school next month. It's always something.

patty700
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:13 AM

Do you want to talk about it? if not I will just Pray.

Lacey1012
by Group Owner on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:01 PM

Thanks, but things are actually okay. It just seemed like A LOT at once, but nothing that we can't handle.  =)

Lacey1012
by Group Owner on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:02 PM

Quoting missourigirl31:

When it rains, it pours. I'm trying to find a full time job because my marriage is falling apart and I want to have something to fall back on and I start school next month. It's always something.

I'm sorry to hear about your marriage. I hope that you and your husband can work things out. If you want to chat, I'm always around to listen.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)