Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is everyone up to?

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:19 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 235 Total Views

I am pretty much still getting adjusted to havinbg three children. We have been kinda going through a rough patch and can't be in our home for a while due to flooding..but we have each other so we are making it. I have joined another congo (I love the ladies that are in my congo) I also still have my other hyena cart..that is about it really..I will mostly focus on making my diapers for  sell, when summer approaches I will probably get into selling dresses.

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
sweetj
by Loyal Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 6:11 PM

I'm sorry to hear about your house flooding, I hope things get better for you all.

Lately I've just been busy working, I haven't had to much time to craft. I was able to start my new line of accessories, its called "Bieber Fever". Hopefully I'll get a chance to list them in my Etsy shop soon. I also want to start on my Mardi Gras and St. Patrick Day accessories. I would love to see your dresses.

Dawn-Kiame
by Loyal Member on Feb. 10, 2011 at 10:30 AM

I am still adjusting to life with two children (and dd turned one the other day)!  I have been sewing some.  I made a few things for trades, and I'm gearing up to make a bunch of stuff for my kids and myself.  I am also anxiously awaiting news from Angola that dh is coming home.... and then we will move there!  I'm so tired of waiting.  I also have a lawsuit I will need to file any minute (the electric gate at my condo complex hit my car in Dec).  That sucks.  I've lost my camera or I'd post a few things I've made lately.  I'm pretty sure I took some pics and then lost it.  I hope dd didn't throw it away....

Custom engraving Allergy alerts  

Dyed things, sewn things, and destashing.  Come see!

southernlamom
by Mentor on Mar. 11, 2011 at 7:15 PM

I have been swamped with the shops, kids, eli's autism, helping my dad take care of himself...just life!! I need a vacation!

scorpiostungyou
by Loyal Member on Mar. 20, 2011 at 4:38 PM

I have started a blog http://scorpiostungyou.blogspot.com/, and have been making summer tops for the girls.

sewgreenmomma
by Loyal Member on Mar. 23, 2011 at 8:26 PM
I am working on things for an earth day craft fair. This is my 2nd year doing it. It is so much fun. I make diapers, trainers, momma cloth, wipes, produce bags and snack bags. I will post pics as I get some things completed. I really want to make easter outfits for the kids as well. We will see though that's a little ambitious. Haha
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)