Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Could use your feedback please!

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 1:17 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 188 Total Views
Hello Ladies, I hope that your weekend has been a good one! I could really use your opinions. I have listed over 80 new pendents and more to come. I would like to know your opinions on them. I am not use to listing and making them "sound" good so to speak. What do you think about the shop, what would you change and what would you add? Also, I know what I like, but wanting to know more about what others would like to see. I really appreciate your comments, thanks!!! Mary http://www.MeToYouTreasures.artfire.com

Me To You Treasures

~ I invite you to delve into my Treasure Box, you are sure to find something to Satisfy Your Senses! ~

Check out my Blog

Fan me on FB

by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 1:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
MRSnMOTHER
by Group Owner on Feb. 21, 2011 at 5:12 PM

I love them!!! I just ordered the iPray pendant.

scorpiostungyou
by Loyal Member on Feb. 21, 2011 at 7:16 PM

they are beautiful. I would love one.   I like things with skulls on them though.

buddyfinder
by Lurking Mommy on Feb. 21, 2011 at 9:28 PM

Thank you! I very much appreciate it! And can't wait to hear what you think when you get it!

Me To You Treasures

~ I invite you to delve into my Treasure Box, you are sure to find something to Satisfy Your Senses! ~

Check out my Blog

Fan me on FB

buddyfinder
by Lurking Mommy on Feb. 21, 2011 at 9:31 PM

Thank you! I apprecaite the feed back! So you like skulls....I have seen some around that were like the pink and black etc., Im sure I can do those type as well. Is there other types of graphic's you like or think that would do well? Again thanks ladies!!

Mary

Quoting scorpiostungyou:

they are beautiful. I would love one.   I like things with skulls on them though.

Me To You Treasures

Check out my Blog

Fan me on FB

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)