Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My DD needs the help PLease stop here

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 8:43 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 177 Total Views

Well is career day in her school and here is a big deal in her school. Everyone is dressing up as the professional they want to be when they grow up. The best kid that represent he's career will win a trip to the college were they want to study and a full day trip around there learning how it will be studying there. They also are taking the winner kid to meet a professional that work on the career they choose and a day learning stuff with him. Everyone win or not will get a GOOD grade :) So my DD choose to be a chef. I want to make her costume but I have no clue how to LOL. I need all you guys can get me about a chef costume, Ideas, patterns, advice, links well everything.I want her to have a good experience with this and motivate her to keep studding. She is a 8 year old young lady with special needs and is very important to me that she knows that her mommy believes in her and although all the circumstances she can achieve all her goals. I need the support of all my CM friends so please help me with this I will really appreciate it. Thank you.

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 8:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Quiltingdiva76
by Loyal Member on Aug. 28, 2009 at 9:27 AM

If only she was littler!  I made my son a chef costume last year, I used the halloween pattern I think it was simplicity.  It was very easy.  For his Halloween bag he used a big mixing bowl and carried a wooden spoon.  Not sure this helps, but good luck! 

MRSnMOTHER
by Group Owner on Aug. 28, 2009 at 9:59 PM

Nily I have a PDF pattern for a chefs hat. If you don't mind giving me your email address I can email it to you. When is the deadline?

nily
by Lurking Mommy on Aug. 29, 2009 at 10:44 AM

Thank you so much I have till Sept. 4th

Quoting MRSnMOTHER:

Nily I have a PDF pattern for a chefs hat. If you don't mind giving me your email address I can email it to you. When is the deadline?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)