Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Winner is PassionateMom- Your Choice Contest- June 2010

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:14 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 411 Total Views

Poll

Question: No more voting on this poll

Options:

Voting is closed.

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 0

1) debydu

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2) Not.So.Virginal 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3)  tommybella

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4) PassionateMom

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5) noahsmom310

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6) psych_mom

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7) lovnmygirls0506

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8) flmomof6

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9) mymaddygirl17

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10) flmomof6

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11) flmomof6

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
MsEmsMom110
by on Sep. 26, 2010 at 9:26 PM

PassionateMom, you are the winner of this contest. Create a new post when you get time and in the title name your choice for the next contest. Make sure to put the word "contest" in the title so that members know to add their photos. 

I am in the process of moving again so I've not been able to keep up with things as well as I had planned. If anyone else would like to take over the contests please let me know. I will soon be without internet and I'm not sure how long it will be before I'm able to get it back.

PassionateMom
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:16 PM

Thank you so much for all the votes...I will be posting a new contest very soon...trying to think of something good.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)