Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Attention Ladies...........Calling all new and experienced decorators.

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 2:19 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 231 Total Views

After reading alot lately about new decorators joining the group I have decided to start a group called Baking and Cake Decorating 911 so that ladies who are new to this field would have somewhere to turn to for all those important questions, that often times may be small but make such a huge difference in the outcome of a special event. I would like to extend an invite to my fellow decorators who may have the time or the desire to join the group to be mentors when needed.  Now to all you new bakers and decorators, I look forward to being to help in anyway I can.  Hope to see yall there.

by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 2:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
msmagpie83
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 2:42 PM

Great idea!  Do you need any admins yet?

I'm a cloth diapering making and usingvaccinating, pro-breastfeeding, pro-life, baby wearing, Christian, full time student gonnabe midwife, part time employee, married to my love, cake decorating, scrapbookingMama to a SIDS Angel and one baby on earth

luckymommax7
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 5:17 PM

Right now the group is just starting but there will be a Forum where you can put out a post with your info and what your specialty is and the group members will be able to  contact you and leave you post.  As the group grows there will be a need for some admins.  I hope you come and join us.

Quoting msmagpie83:

Great idea!  Do you need any admins yet?

Dove420
by on Jul. 6, 2009 at 4:15 PM

I'd love to join when it opens ....... I have decorated cakes for over 30 years though not really an expert and I've never been good with fondants. I do know a thing or 2 *s*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)