Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please Introduce Yourself and Your Business!

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2009 at 6:37 PM
  • 10 Replies
  • 741 Total Views

welcomeHi, I am Trista. You can see what I do by clicking on my banner below:)

Click on Banner for WAH Opportunities and One Stop Shopping!

by on Jan. 18, 2009 at 6:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
uniquecandle27
by on Jan. 19, 2009 at 9:48 AM

I'm a 28 mom married in VA and working from home with a natural health and wellness company, which I think everyone can benefit from including kids!Visit my profile for more info.. I'm looking for 4 Serious business minded moms out there who are interested in securing their health and future!

http://www.nhrproducts.com/jensmiracle

northneckjen@yahoo.com

29Cassie29
by on Feb. 9, 2009 at 9:45 PM

My name is Cassie.  I am from Portage, MI.  I work full time, and on the side I started selling AVON.  I am now an AVON Beauty Advisor.  I would love to build my customer base, and help anyone that is interested in AVON.

AVON has great deals ALL the time.  They sell make up, skin care, wellness, clothing, undergarments, shoes, perfume, jewelry, haircare, kids items, home accessories, holiday items, men's items.  They have so many great things, if you are interested check out my website!

www.youravon.com/cdeforest

If you place any order online on my website, you can enter the FREE shipping code FSANY and you won't have to pay $3 for shipping!

Thanks in advance for taking the time to look at my website!!

Cassie

Mother to Isaac and Claire

AVON Beauty Advisor www.youravon.com/cdeforest

simonesimone
by on Feb. 21, 2009 at 8:52 PM

Hi, I'm Valarie and I live in Northern Ca.  When I decided to work from home, I didn't know how hard it was going to be to find something that I really felt good about sharing with others.  So one day I saw an ad for the Body Shop At Home and I signed up the same day. I have been using their products for years.  The Body Shop Stores have been aroundf or over 30 years but the home-based business is about 7 years old.  We sell exclusive, limited editions, and seasonal products that are not available in the Body Shop Stores.

The Body Shop was founded by a woman and is still mostly run by women.  This company has a great support system and technology to help you be as successful as you want to be. I'm proud to work for a company that does so much to help people around the world by purchasing community trade ingredients.  We have really good perks and incentives; up to 40% profit, 40-70% discounts, and gifts. I would love to help anyone that wants a stable home business.  Consultants are recession proof and we won't get fired.

You can reach me at  vmillergreen@gmail.com and my home number is on my website.

scraphappy04
by New Member on Feb. 22, 2009 at 7:55 AM

I am the mother of 2 beautiful girls (2 1/2 and almost 4).  Everything I do, I do for them.  I work full time at a very large company (40,000k employees until they laid off 4,000 in the past 3 months).  There are rumors of more layoffs so I decided to do something for myself.

I looked at many different options.  I was a Creative Memories consultant for 4 years (never made a profit on it) so I looked there first.  When I found out they were filing bankruptcy I moved on.  Eventually I came across a relatively new network marketing company called Cherish Bound.  I immediately fell in LOVE!  They teach people the importance of their story and then show them how to write their story. 

There are so many things I love about this.  First, it's personally rewarding.  I get to help people reconnect with their families!  There's no better feeling than knowing that what I'm doing not only will make money for me but will help other people!  Second, there are almost infinite ways to make money with their products.  Yes, you earn a commission on their products and I sell, sell, sell to get those commissions.  But you can also teach (children or adults), run summer camps for writing, form writing clubs at high schools, work with elderly in nursing homes...wherever there are people, there are stories!  My team has come up with at least 50 ways to promote this product and we're working on more!

It is also a great way to make money doing something that is personally rewarding.  I was once an avid scrapbooker.  Finding this company has had a significant impact on how I plan to capture my family's memories - it's no longer just about the pictures!

Because there is a relatively small consultant base, I was able to bring the business to NH and my team grew to several people within weeks of signing up!

Visit our website at www.findcaptureshare.com, email me at Dianna@FindCaptureShare.com, or call me at 603-496-2392 to find out more!

Dianna Kelly

www.findcaptureshare.com

dbusybee
by on Feb. 22, 2009 at 1:44 PM

Hi my name is Diana and I 'm starting my business with Melaleuca.

I found the products to be really good! I am happy to start this business. I'm brand new and hope to have lots of good news to share with all of you soon.

To your success !

Diana

heritagebkmaker
by New Member on Feb. 23, 2009 at 10:32 AM

Hi I'm Dana and I live in Missouri.  I am a consultant for Heritage Makers, an on-line self publishing company whose mission is to "bind families together" through their storybooks.  We are partnered with the #1 online scrapping company, Scrapgirls.com.

In November, we were listed as one of Oprah's "favorite things" and have been featured on Good Morning America in December for having "the #1 cheap and chic holiday gift".  Better Homes and Gardens named us "best choice to publish your own story" and are #1 in the Ultimate Guide to Digital Scrapbooking.  "Celebrating Women" has dedicated their magazine this month exclusively with Heritage Makers.

Helping families tell their story has to be the most rewarding job there is!   A "paycheck from the heart" is so much more than monetary!  I have seen a child's eye's light up from seeing a book of "her memories"; my parent's gratitude on stories of their childhood.  Nothing is more rewarding than receiving hugs and thanks from mililary families, families who decided to write a life story on a loss of a loved one.

I encourage everyone to write their story.

Dana
Heritage Makers Certified Founding Consultant
www.yourlifestorybook.com
http://dmuse.qhealthbeauty.com/

Keri714
by New Member on Jan. 22, 2010 at 10:38 PM

Hi.. my name is Keri. I am from sunny southern California (not so sunny right now though). I work full time but also have several different direct sell companies and affiliates I belong to. Please take a look at my main website:

http://kericompanies.webs.com/

extremelibrary
by on Nov. 23, 2010 at 8:33 PM

Hi my name is Bonnie and I live in Plano, TX. I work outside the home part-time(I'm on maternity leave). I have 3 kids. Jerzy is 10 years, Xzavion is 4 years, and baby Reyna is 2 weeks. I do Barefoot Books.  The website is http://jerzys4.barefootbooks.com/.  I am looking forward to being in a positive WAHM group.

Kimmma
by New Member on Jun. 1, 2012 at 12:15 AM

Hi my name is Kimberly I have just started my business for a health and wellness company.  People who want to loose weight, feel great, energized and the products taste great!  Its not only about loosing weight its giving your body the nutrients it needs.  Also with eating right and exercise!  Results are amazing!

Check out my website at www.goherbalife.com/kimberlyspreen

MsDarciD
by on Aug. 1, 2012 at 11:38 AM

Mompreneur. . . . . . Doing it from HOME. . . . . .Ask me HOW??  

(Paid off three (3) credit cards in 6 months, and paid off my truck, 1 year earlier, Imagine that)

**COMPANY IS EXPANDING** --  I've GOT the BEST JOB in the WORLD

Making four figure $$$$ reliable income NOW

Are you tired of the normal 9-5 hustle? Are you tired of working long hours and not making ends meet?

If you answered YES, Excellent opportunity for you!  

**SUPPLEMENT YOUR INCOME TODAY**

Short Orientation Overview to explain everything in detail on how to get started (which is totally FREE).

*NO SELLING       *No Inventory      *No Risk

I can honestly tell you this company has changed my life, and I am offering you the opportunity to get a glimpse into this amazing opportunity by inviting you to our "visual overview of the company and benefits,"

It's interesting, it's fun, so if you like getting paid while having fun, come check out what I'm doing. E-mail me for your Orientation Overview today! So what are you waiting for?

All twelve (12) checks keep growing:  1st check = $504.11 (July) , $917.23 (August), $1,701.47 (September), $2,456.78 (October), $2,812.44 (November), $3,247.12  (December) $3,474.24  (January), $3,581.48  (February) $3,593.40 (March),  $3,605.27 (April), $3,897.42 (May) 

I cashed two (2) checks on June 19, 2012, one for $4,102.11 and one for $631.47 for (One Month) Imagine that!!!!

YOU are the only one who controls where you'll go tomorrow, and that control is gained from the decisions you make and the ACTIONS YOU TAKE TODAY!

There is absolutely no risk to you, contact me today at ActionAlertnews@yahoo.com for more information!

ActionAlertnews@yahoo.com or call 708.343.8799

~Learn to be SMARTER with your MONEY~

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)