Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Free Book for Reviewers!

Posted by on Sep. 3, 2009 at 4:39 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 756 Total Views

I am giving away one of the books from the "Speak With Me Books" series for bloggers or website reviews.  I have 10 books to give away, so reply with information about your blog, website, etc.  along with your reader count and how you think this series is a good fit for your site.  

We are also advertising on Twitter, facebook, etc.  So send in your information soon!

Speak With Me Books, Children's Books & Songs for Speech Development

www.speakwithmebooks.com

by on Sep. 3, 2009 at 4:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Annette4
by New Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 2:50 PM

Have you completed your giveaway?

I am in the process of finding books that focus on specific phonological sounds, specifically /f/ and /s/ and soon to be /L/ - I'm having a hard time finding anything enjoyable.  I like the way your books seem to be what I'm looking for, but not sure if they will keep my son's attention.  I've tried my local library, and found literally nothing to work with.  They were like book-bound flashcards - no fun!

Anyway, if you are still doing the giveaway, I'd love to try a book and report it back to my group here on CM. I'm group owner at Children With Speech Delays, and several of us are dealing with articulation issues. I'd love to write a recommendation for your book. I also have friends on Facebook that have kids with language delays.  I plan to fan your group there as well.

Thanks for considering me.  PM me if you need personal info.

~Annette ~ Supermom of 4~
Group Owner~ Children With Speech Delays!

$$ me2everyone $$
We are going Live!

Einstein once said, 'The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.'

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN