Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm new and need Mexican recipes!

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 9:34 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 205 Total Views
I'm craving everything to do with rice, beans, salsa, spicy...everything! I can't believe it either since usually pregos supposedly find it hard to eat spicy foods.

I'm having my shower in a week and need some ideas. Does anyone have anything that would be good for a baby shower? I'm already making this awesome cheso/salsa dip my man loves.

Thanks!
by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 9:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
amcknabb529
by New Member on Jul. 16, 2007 at 2:51 AM
believe it or not, when i was pregnant i could not eat anything but chips and salsa, the spicer the better too? strange. My husband makes this rice, its maybe not mexican techincally but you can add beans, corn anything you like it it. you put some oil in a skillet, brown some rice  in it, add a couple tablespoons of italian dressing, then water (same amt if instant as rice), when it is just about done, add some salsa into it, you would want to add the beans/ corn before the salsa so they could warm up as well. it may not sound so good but actually it is yummi. i thought he was crazy when he wanted me to try it. i am sorry there is no real recipe for it, i have just watched him make it and he goes by look and taste. so it maybe something you want to try, even if its only for you!
amanda
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)