Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

LOOKING!

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2011 at 12:39 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 201 Total Views

Hi all, I am a mother who works VERY part time in a J.O.B. I am currently the only one working, my hubby got laid off, and can't find work.  Though I love my job, and can take my kids with me, I have one very, BIG, problem I can't overcome... I only make $150 a month, because I can only work one day a week. 

I am looking to find a business or job which is strictly online, so I can afford to move out of our low income house.  My problem is, I can't afford to start a business which is more than $50 a month, because with only $150 a month, I have bills to pay still.  So, I hate to seem picky, but I have some requirements, since I have tried MANY online businesses and jobs with no success, I am going for what I may be able to accomplish...

** NO PARTYS, PLEASE!

** Under $50 start-up with NO further investments or hidden costs

** NO products to purchase monthly, as you can clearly see, I'll be lucky to afford $50 ONE time!!!

** NO SCAMS, IF I have to pay, it NEEDs to make me money, Of course I understand I need to work the biz, which, of course, I plan to!  If you're business or job meets any of these requirements, please email me at: apmomma06@gmail

I'd greatly appreciate it!

Mommy of two wonderful kiddos! baby boytoddler girl

by on Apr. 25, 2011 at 12:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN