Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need help deciding

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2011 at 12:50 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 225 Total Views

I am looking into 2 different business ventures. Both will cost about the same to start, and I'd love to do both, but I know I couldn't handle two businesses! I'm looking for advice on both, I know in the end it's up to me to decide, but I figure if I could get advice, or if you've heard things about the businesses, good, or bad, please tell me, I can tally pros and cons, and go from there! Thanks!! My main goal is to choose the busines (right business) to hopefully be making me enough money that by October, we can move out of low income housing, into a normal apartment!

Organo Gold... (Organic Coffee), I am an avid coffee lover, Just not sure how well this will sell, and sounds like a newer business.

The Zone Team...(Melaleuca)... I have heard so many things about this business, some good, some bad. I know people need the products, but My question is, will they purchase the products?

Any advice, Good or bad, is greatly accepted, it will help me make my final decision! Thanks all in advance!

Mommy of two wonderful kiddos! baby boytoddler girl

by on Apr. 30, 2011 at 12:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
BizNurse
by Member on May. 15, 2011 at 11:12 PM

I am VERY prejudiced, obviously as an Executive Director (top 1%) of Melaleuca  and having lost $25,000 in various MLMS prior to that, where we've earned well over half a million dollars with Melaleuca, but I would choose Melaleuca all over again!    Tim and I've enrolled 200+ personal customers allowing us to put that volume under others in our organization, which is totally awesome!   No Balancing, weekly pay, anyone can be placed anywhere, Teaming Up with tons of three way call support,  car bonuses... and on and on....   Tim and I  had to interview four teams to find the right one to join, because we wanted to be sponsored buy a team in the top so they could get us to where we wanted to go... 

What I think is VERY important to look at when evaluating a business is you MUST leave out the hype if you want income.   IF you can show somone savings and better quality on things they already buy.. things they MUST buy, you're home free!!   That's how we've had residual monthly income for nine years.

We saw Melaleuca and KNEW that was the business we wanted (duh.. I'm a nurse so getting toxic household cleaning chemicals OUT of home is KEY to me), but them we had to choose the team to join.... 

We made an awesome decision and I'm sure you will too!!

You know the $1000 is on the table this month don't you???

Linda/CMAS, BS, RN (& Tim)

AOL and YAHOO IM - TxBizNurse
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)