Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone else having a totally non-productive day?

Posted by on May. 14, 2009 at 3:12 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 145 Total Views

I'm so tired today, I can't seem to concentrate on work at all!  I keep just goofing off.  :-(  You'd think it was Friday or something!

by on May. 14, 2009 at 3:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
JenE4
by Group Admin on May. 14, 2009 at 3:33 PM

I haven't had any work all week, so I have nothing to be productive about, lol. But good thing because last night was the Lost finale so between the Lost group here and another fan site, I've been "busy." lol.

Jen
Mom to Emma, 12, Wyatt, 9, and baby Sofia...

babies

Group Owner Home Office: www.cafemom.com/group/homeoffice
Juggling little ones AND deadlines? Meet others who have the best of both worlds as a work-from-home mom. (No classifieds, please.)

Kari78
by on May. 14, 2009 at 3:56 PM

Haha, well at least it's something important!  ;-D  I've never seen Lost, for some reason...

JenE4
by Group Admin on May. 14, 2009 at 6:20 PM

You're missing out on the greatest program man has ever created. lol. If you asked me 5 years ago about how people like Trekkies could be so obsessed with a show, I would have said they're crazy. But it's unbelievable how intricately written this show is. It's a lot of fun to talk about, discect, theorize. You really learn a lot about science, literature, philosphy, psychology, ancient history, etc. when you get involved in the fan sites and really try to figure things out.

Quoting Kari78:

Haha, well at least it's something important!  ;-D  I've never seen Lost, for some reason...

Jen
Mom to Emma, 12, Wyatt, 9, and baby Sofia...

babies

Group Owner Home Office: www.cafemom.com/group/homeoffice
Juggling little ones AND deadlines? Meet others who have the best of both worlds as a work-from-home mom. (No classifieds, please.)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)