Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Post in your state?

Posted by on Mar. 18, 2010 at 11:38 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 429 Total Views

To make it easier on everyone and cut cost on shipping, should we only post in our State forum what our wants/needs are? This way no one is guessing or having to ask where a person is and also makes it easier to get things to those who need it without the downfall of extreme shipping prices.

I've read several comments on here about someone needing something and another person has it but the shipping is always an issue. I'm not trying to sound rude if it's reading this way, I just want everyone to actually be able to get what is needed or to help someone if they can.

Thanks

december09083-1-1.gif picture by rissah1

by on Mar. 18, 2010 at 11:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
1Anita1
by Group Owner on Mar. 23, 2010 at 10:01 PM

Thank you for bringing that up!

We used to do it like that when we had more admins and we had members that did not mind watching over the States... We once had almost 1,200 members and we had to cut back because things were overwhelming...then we had the thing where some states did not have many active moms in them and/or maybe just a handfull...

So we had to come up with a way for ALL moms to get assistance...

Good Idea...though..here is a thought... maybe we can get moms to post in both places.

This will give them a double advantage.

Tell me what you think?

sassymomntx1961
by on Jul. 19, 2010 at 2:45 PM

I think that would be a good idea.If the mom that has what is needed by another mom cant afford the shipping maybe she could msg the mom personally and see if they can work something out.Maybe if there is someone in between the 2 moms family,friend,cafemom member

GOD first ppl next things last you cant go wrong and w/ GOD and JESUS around you,you will be a a triple strand rope

1Anita1
by Group Owner on Sep. 22, 2010 at 1:48 AM

BUMP!

rissah
by on Sep. 23, 2010 at 3:38 PM
should we post by state? so everyone can just go into there home state and see what is needed or available.
toniandrobbie
by on Oct. 29, 2010 at 6:24 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momofsixangels
by on Nov. 1, 2010 at 10:00 AM

Bump!

Angellinda
by on Nov. 5, 2011 at 11:27 AM

BUMP!

CHRISTY58981487
by on May. 14, 2013 at 9:37 PM

I  LIVE  IN  REED CITY, MICHIGAN, USA.  I DO  AGREE WITH YOU RISSAH

smileyleeds
by on May. 18, 2013 at 7:56 PM

Alabama - Looking for baby items for future foster care parenting.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)