Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My 13 year old son

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 5:34 PM
  • 11 Replies
  • 1417 Total Views

Today my son helped some homeless people.He rode his bike to the store and saw 3 homeless people.He bought them drinks and chips with his own money.Maybe I did teach him right afterall!

by on May. 24, 2010 at 5:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sassymomntx1961
by on May. 25, 2010 at 8:43 AM

That was awesome,you have taught him well GOD is shining through him.Tell him Im very proud of him and tell him he may have just changed the destiny.

GOD first ppl next things last you cant go wrong and w/ GOD and JESUS around you,you will be a a triple strand rope

momofsixangels
by on May. 25, 2010 at 10:08 AM

Thank-you!!! He had me drive back up to the store to give them more but they were gone.I think they live under the bridge.I have always taught my kids to give to others.We visit a nursing home about once a month.Its good for them to help others.

sassymomntx1961
by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:11 PM

BUMP!

momofsixangels
by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:07 PM

We went back again last night and gave one of the men some canned goods.My son actually wants to do this! I am very proud of him.

Brighteagle
by on May. 26, 2010 at 3:53 PM

you rock 

momofsixangels
by on May. 26, 2010 at 7:34 PM

Quoting Brighteagle:

you rock 

Thank-you.Its a good feeling to help someone else!

sassymomntx1961
by on May. 27, 2010 at 8:28 AM

I know what you mean.I feel alive when Im able to help someone.

GOD first ppl next things last you cant go wrong and w/ GOD and JESUS around you,you will be a a triple strand rope

ohmommamia
by on May. 27, 2010 at 8:30 AM

Awwww...what a great kid!

momofsixangels
by on May. 27, 2010 at 9:13 AM

Thank-you.Its hard to believe he is my son.See he has been having a lot of problems since both my in laws passed away last year.He was very close to them and they died within 5 months of each other.He took it very hard.He had counseling and even got into tons of trouble at school.Stealing,fighting etc.He is doing better now.But it just surprised me that he cared so much for these people.I mean I love to help the homeless but I didnt think he even noticed.I am so very proud of him!!!

sassymomntx1961
by on May. 28, 2010 at 6:38 PM

Tell him we're proud of him also.His grandma and grandpa are looking down and smiling.GOD is super proud of him and he changed thoses ppls lives by showing them kindness and letting them know that they havent been forgotten.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)