Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How is everyone?

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:11 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 249 Total Views

It is so hot here in Orlando!!!! My garden is sprouting.Radishes are getting bigger.I love those!!!! Our cat Lucky had 7 babies 2 nights ago.They are all doing very well!!! Rachel's 1st grade class sang some songs today.My dh and I went.Tonight Danielle has orientation at the middle school.She starts in the fall.:(  Hope everyone is well!

by on May. 26, 2010 at 2:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
sassymomntx1961
by on May. 27, 2010 at 8:45 AM

Its hot here in Tx lol staying in the mid 90's right now lol.Cheyenne has 3 days counting today left of this yr.Last sun we went to a place where they have activities through out the yr for kids like Cheyenne w/ learning,emotional,mental/behavioral issues.Out of that I found a support group that understands what she and I go through.I also found out about sports activities for her so I can get her into sports and help her w/ self esteem/image/dicipline and use some of that energy she has lol.Tryin to get my catalog back up and running so I can stay home and pay most of the bills w/ out needing to use any or lil of her ssi.

GOD first ppl next things last you cant go wrong and w/ GOD and JESUS around you,you will be a a triple strand rope

sassymomntx1961
by on May. 28, 2010 at 12:53 PM

BUMP!

debbie521
by on May. 31, 2010 at 6:04 PM

it s hot here in ohio to  just staying in the house for now cause the pollen is up to well have a great day bye for now

sassymomntx1961
by on Jun. 2, 2010 at 1:15 AM

Its been in the upper 90's now and they say this weekend it will prob hit 100 lol.I just now memorial day turned on my a/c lol.I think thats why I hadnt been on much it was to hot to do anything.

GOD first ppl next things last you cant go wrong and w/ GOD and JESUS around you,you will be a a triple strand rope

momofsixangels
by on Jun. 2, 2010 at 7:39 AM

Our a/c is still not working.My dh's friend is supposed to come today.He does it for a living but has been so booked up.Last night it was 87 in here.Its been like this for 2-3 months.Fl heat is soooooo bad!!!! We started our hurricane season yesterday.Had a little rain.We really need the rain.Only 6 more days of school.The kids are excited.

sassymomntx1961
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 1:41 PM

Hope you get your a/c fixed.My daughters last day was 6/1 thats why I waited till the day before to turn mine on and it had been in the 90's for a wk or 2.Have my a/c set at 80 right now

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)