Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have Invasive Ductal Carcinoma, triple negative breast Cancer.

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:22 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 316 Total Views

I'm having now 11 more weekly Chemo. Its been so hard on me the last round. now this 12 weeks! Long drives, how bad I feel, being needy. Unable to do things! Being a burden on my family. Needing rides there and all. When even my married DD's lost their jobs due to the poor economy here. Where just affording safe water for me is a luxury. I'm asking for prayers to feel the strength to go on and fight! I'm trying. But The smells, the long drives, the long waits, there, the  blood draw pokes, my Chemo port's issues. .Me now hating Red from seeing the Red devil Chemo. Etc.. It makes my life unbearable! Some days I'm at the hospital for  5 long hours! Then our long drives home. Where I'm fatigued and feel/look like Walking dead. I need prayers! Any will be greatly appreciated. Thank you for being my strength.After my chemo. Then I'll have surgery followed by daily radiation. Being hopeless and jobless is really hard.  Its so hard on my DH. Taking care of miserable me.

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 12:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Brighteagle
by on Jun. 14, 2010 at 3:28 PM

I'll add you to our prayer list.  I pray for strength for you and your family.clappingThis is to encourage you.  Come on you can do it, thru Christ Jesus who strengtheth you!

sassymomntx1961
by on Jun. 16, 2010 at 8:01 PM

I can only imagine what your goin through.You have your family and let them help you so 1 you can rest whenever possible and 2 that they dont feel helpless not knowing what they can do for you.

GOD first ppl next things last you cant go wrong and w/ GOD and JESUS around you,you will be a a triple strand rope

martinek216
by on Jun. 21, 2010 at 2:02 AM
I'm praying for you and your family!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momofsixangels
by on Jun. 21, 2010 at 8:56 AM

You know I have and will continue to pray for you!!!! I hope that you can get through this and move pon and have a happy and very healthy life!!!! you are a strong person and a wonderful friend!!!! You will always be in my prayers and thoughts!! Love and hugs!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)