Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sister Groups...

Posted by on Sep. 26, 2010 at 2:17 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 296 Total Views

Through the years there have been some wonderful Angels and Groups that have been assisting us.

I would like to formally introduce them to you here!

ALSO, there are groups that really appreciate what we are doing to be of service to others and would like to create an Alliance so to speak, so that we can reach out and assist even better than before....

To MY Sisters in Christ....

I can not thank these Angels enough for ALL that they have done in the past and ALL that they WILL do in the Future!

by on Sep. 26, 2010 at 2:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
babygoose78
by Group Admin on Oct. 1, 2010 at 12:24 AM

I'd like to introduce one of my groups here: Saving Pennies the Healthy Weigh. For the moment I will include a siggy I made with groups that I own and/or Admin. If interested please apply and refer to being a member of this group. Also, if I don't reply to your application, please feel free to Private Message me so that I can be sure to review your application. I like to help many people, the main way I can do that is through guidance and advice. Thanks for allowing me the opportunity to help others.

1Anita1
by Group Owner on Oct. 4, 2010 at 11:15 PM

Many of you that know me may remember that I AM a victim of Domestic Violence.  I formed this Group to Pay it Forward for ALL of the Wonderful Angels that have Guided me through my ordeals... I could never thank them enough for allowing me to be the wonderful Butterfly that I always knew that I was..

This following Group has been on television, talk shows and more... There is ALWAYS someone to listen to you and they have attornies that volunteer their time.. If the resources are not available.. they will locate it for you!

No One has to be alone!

About Domestic Violence Survivors: Power of Being Free

Women of every walk of life, level of education, and spiritual upbringing have experienced abuse from the men that "love" them. This group is for the women who may be currently experiencing abuse, have left the abuser, and are putting their lives back together. Women who have moved on successfully and who may feel helpless can come together through support, sharing of resources and friendship.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/758

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN