Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need all the prayers I can get.

Posted by on Nov. 21, 2013 at 11:59 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 372 Total Views

Please send your prayers this way. I have 5 children. Two 4 month old idential twin girls, a 4 year old son and two teenage stepdaughters.

I went back to work after maternity leave which WAS a full time job to only getting 6 days per MONTH. I had an interview today for a part time job and an interview tomorrow for a full time job. Please pray I get one of those with benefits. I need to help support my family. I don't know how we are going to do this. Life has been nothing but stressful since I had my twins. Daycare is EXTREMELY expensive...but we can't afford for me to stay at home. We need that extra $200-$400/month that I will have left over. I feel like a failure to my family. I have done my best looking for a job. I have applied to janitoral positions and even at restaurants to be a server. My current postion is a Medical Assistant position. I'd like to say in that field (which is what my interviews are set up for) but I'm to the point where I'll take ANYTHING. Please pray for my family and myself. I have zero money for Christmas too. Life is just not good right now. I cry almost everyday. :(

by on Nov. 21, 2013 at 11:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
NatesMomma0118
by on Nov. 21, 2013 at 12:09 PM
1 mom liked this

here is a photo of my children

stepanieof4
by on Nov. 23, 2013 at 1:05 AM
1 mom liked this
sending prayers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)