Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

help!

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2014 at 7:16 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 154 Total Views

Hi my name is Amy i am a single mom of 3 kids. Rosie is 19 Kennedy is 9 and my son is 6. My two youngest and i have been through the ringer since i left their father. ..I was in a VERY abusive household until he went AWOL from the army.. And recently we are homeless.. We are on a waiting list for housing but until then where do we go .. I am totally lost.. i am so annoyed about how things happend.. We wer ein a shelter through the city.. then the old pipes of the building broke and the residents of the building were moved to a hotel..And now tomorrow my kids and my hotel stay is over.. and as of now we have no where to go .  the shtlers in seattle are waiting list only.. SO what am i supposed to do .. any suggestions.. or solutions..I am not sure is not am allowed to leave my number i am going to because i dont have a computer i have a cell I cant get on a pc all the time..SO i am leaving my number for calls or texts.. thanks in advance for anything.  ( oh and i am in Auburn Wash) 206-478-1936 and again my name is Amy

by on Jun. 27, 2014 at 7:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)