Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome To Los Alamos Mommies!

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:12 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 429 Total Views

I moved to Los Alamos about 8 months ago and I'm still trying to find a way to meet people. I would love to meet Mom's in the area to exchange advice and tips, and socialize. I would love to get a Bunco group started as well. For those of you who don't know what Bunco is check out this website below:

Bunco

This group is for anyone and everyone! Please introduce yourself and spread the word to other Mommies you know!

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
WolfWoman
by New Member on May. 20, 2009 at 12:36 PM

Heya - I've never played Bunco before but it looks like fun - And I live in Santa Fe and have a 6 month old daughter; I love animals especially wolves and dogs - What do you like? I basically have one best friend and that's my boyfriend.. I feel isolated!

NMmom505
by New Member on Aug. 6, 2009 at 5:44 PM

Hmm..I saw this was originally posted in Jan.  Any luck?  I live close to Los Alamos, have a soon to be 3 yr old and a 5 month old boys.  How are you liking Los Alamos?

wiskowbean
by New Member on Apr. 6, 2010 at 8:53 PM

I just joined the group because my husband is about to interview with LANL and if he gets the job, we'll be moving to Los Alamos or near the area.  I see there hasn't been a post in a very long time.  Just wondering if this group is still active.  We have an 18 month old son and a 2 month old daughter.  I'm originally from Portland, OR, but have been in the Navy for some time now and I'm about to separate and become a SAHM.  We're currently residing in Corpus Christi, TX.

diamondcks
by New Member on May. 2, 2010 at 12:10 PM

Hi everyone, I just joined Cafe Mom.  I live in White Rock and have a 4 month old son.

lulubugg
by New Member on May. 6, 2013 at 3:26 PM

Looks like NM has forgotten CM :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)