Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Getting started..

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:48 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 174 Total Views

Hi, I just joined this group and i see no one has posted anything yet. Im samantha and I have a daughter. weve been ttc or secound for 21 months now. I,ve done 4 rounds of 50 mg clomid and on my 1st round of 100mg. Im on CD15 1DPO.

What about you? 

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
ConnersMom03
by on Feb. 2, 2009 at 2:57 AM

Hi.  Nice to meet you.

All of my fertility problems have started since after my first was born.  Conner turned 2 in October and we haven't been on bc or anything since he was born.   But since I've been so irregular and diagnosed with PCOS, we haven't been able to get pregnant on our own.  I went on Provera and Clomid for the month of September then went off to see if I could lose weight for a few mos, if that would help.  I've lost some weight and would like to lose more, but don't want to wait any longer.  It's looking like it might be best to go ahead and go back on Clomid soon.

Good luck.  I hope you will be able to get pregnant very soon!!  I hope the 100 mg will do it!

baby dust

Samantha523
by New Member on Feb. 4, 2009 at 7:34 PM

Quoting ConnersMom03:

Hi.  Nice to meet you.

All of my fertility problems have started since after my first was born.  Conner turned 2 in October and we haven't been on bc or anything since he was born.   But since I've been so irregular and diagnosed with PCOS, we haven't been able to get pregnant on our own.  I went on Provera and Clomid for the month of September then went off to see if I could lose weight for a few mos, if that would help.  I've lost some weight and would like to lose more, but don't want to wait any longer.  It's looking like it might be best to go ahead and go back on Clomid soon.

Good luck.  I hope you will be able to get pregnant very soon!!  I hope the 100 mg will do it!

baby dust

Im not supose to start until Monday next week, but i can feel it coming on so we are going to do a round of 150mg while we wait for our appt with the fs for IUI.

dommysmommy101
by Group Owner on Feb. 23, 2009 at 7:18 PM

hello ladies,

my name is Melyssa and i have been TTC my second child for about 6 months now.my doctors are having me do OPKs, and so far im not ovulating. Im hoping this group will help all of us out. i would love to do chats, when and if we get more members.

alexazmalyfe
by on Mar. 2, 2009 at 3:23 PM

hi my name is Gricel

ive been ttc since 12/07 with my husband i have a daughter thats 3 1/2 yrs old and she is from a previous relationship.

Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)