Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need help finding the perfect steam mop

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:59 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 182 Total Views

So I've looked at every steam mop I can find. I like the H2O mop because I can use it on carpet and floors, but I saw the Haan mop on QVC and that looks like its God sent. You can use it on floors, carpet, then use it handheld on counters and beds. I like to completely investigate every aspect of anything I want before I buy. So please help me out. If you have a steam mop or know of a good one to use let me know. I really want a steam mop but I want to get my money's worth

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
runmamarun96
by New Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 6:19 PM

hi! thanks for inviting me! :)

so... i've been looking at the h2o mop... but i have seen mixed reviews on it. i found that if you buy straight from their website, you also get a hand held steamer for free, which is AT LEAST a $60 value. but even that has a mixed review. maybe i shoul dcheck out the haan mop??? i think i'll at least research it.

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
Momynme
by Group Owner on Jan. 26, 2009 at 1:15 PM

Quoting runmamarun96:

so... i've been looking at the h2o mop... but i have seen mixed reviews on it. i found that if you buy straight from their website, you also get a hand held steamer for free, which is AT LEAST a $60 value. but even that has a mixed review. maybe i shoul dcheck out the haan mop??? i think i'll at least research it.

Yeah the mix reviews are what get me asking questions. That's why I started this group because its hard to decipher between the posts that are from actual customers and the ones that are just placed there for sales. But I love the fact that the Haan mop can be handheld and that open's it up for more uses. I just don't want to buy something today and find something better next week. LOL

runmamarun96
by New Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:30 AM

exactly!

that is what i'm looking for, too. something that can be handheld and something that can be used on my floors. i saw an infomercial this weekend on the monster1200... i like it alot, but i think the floor care kit is extra. i looked it up online, it seems like a good deal, but it looks like you have to plug in all of your cc info before they tell you how much extra the floor car kit is. grr! i looked at the haan mop online too, i just didn't get in depth info... i guess i should seek out the infomercial, eh?

Quoting Momynme:

Quoting runmamarun96:

Yeah the mix reviews are what get me asking questions. That's why I started this group because its hard to decipher between the posts that are from actual customers and the ones that are just placed there for sales. But I love the fact that the Haan mop can be handheld and that open's it up for more uses. I just don't want to buy something today and find something better next week. LOL

Momynme
by Group Owner on Jan. 28, 2009 at 12:18 AM

I first saw the Haan on QVC so If you want to see a good review of it you can go there. One lady on here said she used it and loved it. That may be my route.

runmamarun96
by New Member on Jan. 28, 2009 at 10:09 AM

i found a website that had videos of it, yeah, i have to say, it is impressive. i wouls still want a handheld one though... my fridge needs cleaning BAD!!! lol!

runmamarun96
by New Member on Feb. 1, 2009 at 5:25 PM

okay, i've finally decided that i am going to buy the monster 1200... for what i want, i think this is the best thing for me. i'm still not sure how much extra the floor cleaning kit is, but i will letcha know. it will be less expensive than buying them both separate. i'll also letcha know what i think of it when i get it. i won't be able to order it until next week, though.

http://www.monster1200.com

runmamarun96
by New Member on Mar. 4, 2009 at 9:23 AM

i received my monster 1200 in the mail on thursday 2/26, and i ordered it on the 14th. I LOVE IT!!! i've been a cleaning machine for the past week. i haven't used it on my carpets or upholstery yet, but that is next! :) the cleaning solution didn't last a long time, but i really feel that the hot steam cleans, too. you get 2 bottles of clean blast a month for like $6 a bottle. so i will clean with the solution 1/2 the time, and just steam the other 1/2 the time. i did get the floor care kit with it. altogether it cost me $126. i got the 1 yr warranty, too.

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)