Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need inspiration to dance (Pictures)...

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:14 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 253 Total Views

I wanted to share some of my dance pictures that I had taken last Summer with you girl. Right now I am 19 weeks pregnant with my 3rd child and I feel like I am going to need some inspiration after I give birth to be able to do this again. Prior to getting these photos taken,I hadn't danced in 4 years. I practiced for about 8 weeks, 3 hours a day to be able to get back to this point and it is not near the point I use to be before having kids. What I should really be doing is my stretches throughout my pregnancy,but I just don't know how to get motivated...I need someone to kick me in the butt. Maybe if I posted some progress pictures of my stretching on here.That might help. Right now I can barely touch my toes.=(

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mrm1433
by Group Owner on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:18 AM

Girl, I so wish that I had the beauty and art that you have with your body.  I know that as soon as you have that baby you will be back to dancing, you can tell that you have a passion and a love for it.  I love all of your dance photos!  Maybe you should start your own classes and get a studio!  That would keep you into it!

Tania107
by Group Admin on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:23 AM

Those pictures are very inspiring, not only to you but to us as well. I was up last night looking for my pictures, that inspire me. I have them on my bathroom mirror.
Eric took my laptop to Cali with him and I can't seem to find them on this crappy laptop. I'll post them as soon as I find them. Anyway, That is my goal and it really wouldn't be so difficult to reach if only I had the motivation and energy I used to. It's all coming back so I'm feeling a bit more confident that my goal is within reach.

Rachael06
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:34 AM

Thanks girls. Would it be annoying if I posted weekly progress pictures on here? I think that would help me. I want to start today after I get back from dropping my kids off at preschool.

EwaKJ
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:41 AM

You look awesome! I'm sure after your third you will just snap right back!

Ewa...daughter, sister, wife and mother  ;)

Tania107
by Group Admin on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:00 AM

Progress pictures are always great and always welcome. Sometimes we don't see our own progress, another set of eyes can help.

Brookey
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:03 AM

Rachael those pics are gorgeous!  I bet you will bounce right back into shape after this baby! 

shenanigan74
by Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 9:32 PM

Your pictures are so beautiful...so graceful and elegant. :) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)