Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hola.....lol

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:14 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 331 Total Views

where is everyone.......well anywho anyone know of ayone or themselves have any unused baby stuff plz let me know..i can by it really cheap.im preggo with number three and boy it was a huge surprise..so anything will be greatly appreciated

pregnancy
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
My_Flower
by Group Owner on Jan. 28, 2009 at 1:27 AM

Congratulations =) Do you know the sex yet?

momehopeful69
by New Member on Jan. 28, 2009 at 11:45 AM

I am in the EXACT same boat as you! I am also prego with number 3 and having nothing but a crib! I too could use hand me downs. WE don't know what we are having yet though! ugh!!! Wish we did!!! PAtience I know. I am only 11.5 weeks. =)  I live in Manteca how old are your kids? My girls are 9 and almost 7 =) WE are starting all over. But I am still young and very excited just realdy for the sick trimester to go away =)

AYENOI
by on Jan. 28, 2009 at 1:06 PM

TELL ME ABOUT IT. I HAVE BEEN SICKER WITH THIS BABY THEN I HAVE BEEN IN MY WHOLE LIFE..... I HAVE A GIRL WHOS3 AND MY SON IS  1........BABYS ARE SO EXPENSIVE THESE DAYS..LOL. OH WELL THEY ARE SOO WORHT IT

Quoting momehopeful69:

I am in the EXACT same boat as you! I am also prego with number 3 and having nothing but a crib! I too could use hand me downs. WE don't know what we are having yet though! ugh!!! Wish we did!!! PAtience I know. I am only 11.5 weeks. =)  I live in Manteca how old are your kids? My girls are 9 and almost 7 =) WE are starting all over. But I am still young and very excited just realdy for the sick trimester to go away =)

pregnancy
AYENOI
by on Jan. 28, 2009 at 1:07 PM

NO NOT A DEFINITE BUT IM SOOOOOOO SURE THIS ONE WILL BE ANOTHER A GIRL.SO IS EVERYONE ELSE...

Quoting My_Flower:

Congratulations =) Do you know the sex yet?

pregnancy
silvamommy
by New Member on Jan. 28, 2009 at 6:34 PM

You want unused? I dont know if there is a specific reason, but there is a great place in MOdesto (Once upon a child off Mc Henry) that I got most of my son's clothing and more. It is a gently used store. He is 4 months old now....when i found out we were haivng a boy, i went there and got alot of cute things. I just got a baby Bjorn there that i love.

Anyhoo...that was just a suggestion....have a good day!

AYENOI
by on Jan. 29, 2009 at 7:12 PM

...unused as in like your not using anymore...im not picky.beggars cant be choosers.

Quoting silvamommy:

You want unused? I dont know if there is a specific reason, but there is a great place in MOdesto (Once upon a child off Mc Henry) that I got most of my son's clothing and more. It is a gently used store. He is 4 months old now....when i found out we were haivng a boy, i went there and got alot of cute things. I just got a baby Bjorn there that i love.

Anyhoo...that was just a suggestion....have a good day!

pregnancy
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)