Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introduce yourself

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:02 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 295 Total Views

Introduce us to you and your hunter. How long have you been playing, what other alts do you have?

Know therefore that the LORD your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commands.
Deuteronomy 7:8-10                  

baby

baby development

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
hotlilmama2007
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:18 AM

been playing ALMOST 2 years. This is the first toon i've gotten this high(lvl60) not including my DK. I started as a hunter, was a complete n00b, deleted her, went horde, tried a pally, didn't like it, tried every other class, and finally settled on Littlemynx my Belf Hunter. I love her!

PS: hunters kick major ass! who else can solo an instance??

DestinyWarrior
by Group Owner on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:23 AM

I have been playing for about 2 yrs. I have a 80 Troll Hunter and haven't managed to lvl anything else past 50. Apparently lvling a hunter made me lazy, eveything else is so much harder. Currently she is survival spec's.

Calling all hunters!

Join me at http://www.cafemom.com/group/wowhunter
baby development
baby development

michellewhitt
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:41 AM
I know that feeling, lol...all my other alts are lower too and I've thought the same thing about being lazy and not wanting to quest because I didnt have "help", even the warlocks dont measure up..but I did get my priest to 48 finally and my rogue is...44 I will try to keep working on them.
Quoting DestinyWarrior:

I have been playing for about 2 yrs. I have a 80 Troll Hunter and haven't managed to lvl anything else past 50. Apparently lvling a hunter made me lazy, eveything else is so much harder. Currently she is survival spec's.

Katamoon
by New Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:05 PM

I have only been playing for six months, am I still a noob?

I have a lvl 80 night elf hunter on Shattered Halls named Katamoon. She was the very first character I ever made and the one I have stuck with the longest. She is also my highest toon and only lvl 80.

I have alts all over the place, but except for my 37 pally and 21 druid, none of my alts have lvled past 20. Playing my hunter is just plain fun. When I play my pally I miss my pet and get disgusted at the lack of ranged attack, especially when the mobs run from me. When I play my druid, it's just not enough to BE the pet, ya know?

Katamoon started out as a SV hunter because I thought that would help me, well, survive. Then I specced into MM because I thought killing things faster would help me survive even better. Then in my mid 30s someone told me that I'd kill things even faster as a BM hunter and when he showed me his big red kitty, I was sold. I spent my 30s to 80 as a BM hunter and it was all I knew for a long time.

When I discovered the PTR I was able to go on there and try out different builds without worrying about losing all my real gold, so I tried MM and SV in the weeks before 3.08 came out. I settled on a MM build and that's what I'm going with now. It suits my playstyle better since I now have more of a variety of shots to play with.

I'm probably more than a casual player (most evenings and weekends I'm on) but nowhere near a raider. Somewhere in my mid 30s it just clicked and I realized that the hunter character is the most fun for me. How cool that there's a place now where I can talk about my huntering stuff. :)

Sorry this got so long. Patch days make me chatty. :)

michellewhitt
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:35 PM
Does anyone use macros for hunters...if so what kind. I've played around with them and use them, but end up forgetting which ones they are...(i have a few), so what I would like to do is find one that gives the most dps....its been awhile since Ive googled any macros, I may have to do that.
kaysha
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 3:19 PM

hi. I play a NE hunter naed Iammom. She is lvl 74 right now. I have a bunch of alts, but they are all lower lvls.

me, I'm a mom of 2 and one on the way. I met my husband and a few months later we were married. It's been 5 years. We live in Colorado.

pregnancy
MY2QTZ0205
by New Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:27 PM

I've been playing since early 2007.  I tried a NE druid, a human mage, a  BE pally, and a Tauren hunter before I settled on my main, a level 75 dwarf hunter.  I have gone mostly BM, except for levels 70-71 when my DH rerolled me MM.  I didn't like that my cat wouldn't hold aggro, so I switched back to BM, and I've been happy ever since. 

I have two other alts, a human mage (the 2nd toon I ever made and abandoned for the longest time--now I think she's really cool).  She is level 53 now.  I also have a NE druid (not the same I started with), and I like her, but I don't play her much at all anymore.  She is level 35.  Once I get my mage to a high level (80? LOL who knows?), then I'll start playing her again.

Dawn

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)