Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

*Attitude...*

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:58 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 312 Total Views

The first step of this process is to take a look at your attitude. Are you really seriouse about this? Do you believe that the cards will be absolute?

If so, please, don't be like that. As much as you can, let yourself approach the cards and the faeries with a light and playful heart. Consider lightheartedness. The faeries also see it in terms of illumination. Alight heart is not only NOT heavy--it is glowing with joyful light. It allows us to see things in a different light. Be prepared to have fun with this.!

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Mommy2seven
by on Jan. 31, 2009 at 5:47 PM

I try to take this approach to just about everything in life.  I have found if something is of a different nature we tend to shy away from it because its new, so I alway try not to for a judgement on something so that I don't loose out on a good thing or bad lol but we would never know if we didn't give it a chance =)

sunset.png Pregnancy image by Chris_bee05     sadlove.jpg sad love image by confusedemotions
35 and over pregnant♥                      ~i ♥ my family~                     ♥WANNA VENT?

jemdreamz1214
by on Feb. 1, 2009 at 1:41 AM

will try to ground before....teehee 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)