Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

please please help me!!!

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 2:20 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 309 Total Views

I need help un doing my memebership with this group... I am no longer an army wife!

I loved being an army wife... I would have never cheated on my husband... but he could... He started sleeping with his medic 2 weeks before coming home on R&R to meet our baby... I did not know about it until they came home from there tour and continued doing it! this went on for about a year with out me knowing! well i guess i did know... i had been told things and had my suspitions but love blinded me... plus he begged me to stay and tole me everyone was lying but then he was still sleeping with her! why would he want me to stay too? I loved making him happy and being there for him. I was an awesome Amry wife and he knew i would never be unfaithful to him... and thats why... so If any of you know Heather Roddenberry she is a whore and watch her around your husbands... she knew he was married and had a baby and she was also married... and my ex husband is Travis Carlson... they are both horrible people who ruined a good thing... all i want is to be happy and have family! why did he do this to me

so I need to end this group because i am reminded all the time

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 2:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
flowers_1228
by on Feb. 24, 2010 at 4:08 PM

I am sorry to hear about what is going on in your life right. I hope you come out of this situation a stronger person. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)