Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Limited Time Value Packs

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 1:21 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 368 Total Views
Went to Target today and found that the Limited Time Value Packs (close to the school supplies at my store) were on clearance. 

Scrubbing Bubbles cleaner 2 pk 3.38 (there was a coupon in this past Sundays paper too)

Cascade dishwasher soap (with the cascade type jet dry free) for 2.54

Suave kids shampoo in a large bottle for 1.48

Value Pack Cheezits 2.55 (1.00 coupon on the target coupon site)

Taco Bell kits 2 boxes (each box contains 6 flour tortillas, 6 hard shells, salsa, seasoning and koolaid) 2.54

Jiffy blueberry muffin mixes .48

top for my daughter 2.24

tshirts for daughters 1.48 each

shorts for daughter 3.74

What a great day...left for under $30 with those items plus a few other things!!!!

lunchlady
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 1:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MommiOf2Girlz
by Member on Jul. 26, 2007 at 4:48 PM
I am starting to live at Target!  AND I love this GROUP!!

You guys all have saved me lots of money in the past few weeks its unbelievable...and having a newborn I can use all the help I can get!! Thanks to all of you!  PS and I was about to buy access to the target coupons on ebay...lol  Found them free here...

lunchlady
by Member on Jul. 27, 2007 at 8:07 AM
Oh my gosh someone is selling links to Target coupons?  They are gonna ruin it for all of us!!! 

I get some in the mail too, they are doing these clipless ones now which are nice.  I dont know how to tell you to get those though, I moved recenlty and they started coming then...like I was NEW to Target, hahahaha!  Maybe you could ask at the service desk and see what they say, ask if they have a mailing list or anything like that...let us know if you do.

lunchlady
patbruck
by Member on Jul. 27, 2007 at 12:47 PM
yes people sell the online printed coupons on ebay.  it makes me so angry!  not because someone is selling them, but because someone might bid on them and they are FREE!!! 
mom2vanessa
by on Jul. 28, 2007 at 8:49 AM
We are heading to Target this morning to start clothes shopping for my daughter!  Might check and see if those are on clearance at my store!  I miss working there and getting the discount but I don't miss the hours!
lovetobmommy
by Member on Jul. 28, 2007 at 5:25 PM
They also had the limited bonus packs of oil of olay bar soap, there is a coupon in one of the latest PG sections where you get one free oil of olay ribbons body wash when you purchase a multi pack of soap :-)
Brady91006
by Member on Jul. 28, 2007 at 11:37 PM
Today, I bought Colgate toothpast (3 boxes-ltd time value pack) for $4, plus $0.75 coupon, also a big box of pampers cruisers for 22.10 plus a $3 coupon.

I bought a ton more stuff-gerber baby food on sale for $0.88, and then I had the coupon for $1 off 2 (I bought like 10 packs), wipes (plus coupons)

I actually used an expired diaper coupon and it scanned, so I saved another $2!!!!

I think I ended up saving close to $35!!! YAY!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)