Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Those Gerber coupons again....

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 9:16 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 343 Total Views
I went yesterday and the lady told me they had a meeting that morning about the coupons, alot of people are using them so they are gonna start limiting them or something. She asked the manager if they could still take mine, i had like 15 or so and she said as long as I had the product for the coupons they could take it. So good luck ladies.
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 9:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Mashel
by New Member on Jul. 31, 2007 at 9:31 AM
That is irritating, Target knew how much the product is sold for and the conditions of the coupon. They should honor them and just be more careful the next time.

regd29
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 5:52 PM
I asked our manager last nite what the policy is for the coupons.  He said that if they will scan or you can input them manually from the barcode number, then they can be accepted.  If it doesn't scan or u can't manually input them - then they can not be accepted.  And there is no limit on the coupons, unless it states it on the coupon or on the site you are getting them.    My suggestion would be, when u are printing them be sure to print it on the clearest setting you have on your printer, sometimes the printers will stretch the barcode and that's why it won't scan. 

Hope this helps,
    Reg 
DominicksMom
by on Aug. 6, 2007 at 5:14 PM
I had printed 15 of them and they let me use them all but I had to do 15 transactions!! We swiped the card 15 times for .76 each :) who cares though. we saved 15 bucks!

♥ Dominick & Melissa 

Lilypie Baby Ticker

Ashlynnsmommy07
by on Aug. 6, 2007 at 6:47 PM
I used 10 of them yesterday with no problems!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)